i been getting safe mode like 2+ times a day or once or so..i hate redoing all my icons were there suppose to be..

is winterboard causing this? i never had this problem before on older FW.now im on the latest update..i heard its winterboard thats causing this problem..i dont have much themes on my winterboard..i did over write some icons on the original springboard by ssh but im not sure that could cause it to safemode like i been getting lately..

i dont have intell screen installed i uninstalled it because the mail wont show up for some reason and i bought that app and i email wont show so i just delete it..i heard it was something to do with that app or something..

how can i stop/fix this? im going to restore but not yet till i get answers of what i can do about it before i restore..

thanks
    Last edited by pacmac; 2009-03-16 at 05:18 AM.
    THANK ME THANK THANK AGAIN..
    2009-03-16 05:13 AM
    I doubt its Winterboard. But if you wanna check, dont use winterboard or uninstall it and try that for a day or two.

Mine was doing that pretty often and it was from Quickpwn. Once I loaded a custom FW from Pwnage it ran like a top. Same apps installed. Oh, and I tested it by redoing the phone and jailbreaking (with quickpwn) but not installing anything and it still did it.
    2009-03-16 05:16 AM
    I doubt its Winterboard. But if you wanna check, dont use winterboard or uninstall it and try that for a day or two.

Mine was doing that pretty often and it was from Quickpwn. Once I loaded a custom FW from Pwnage it ran like a top. Same apps installed. Oh, and I tested it by redoing the phone and jailbreaking (with quickpwn) but not installing anything and it still did it.
    i see..does get anoying..but hey were unlocked/jailbroken i guess we pay a minor price for that..

thanks for the info there.
    THANK ME THANK THANK AGAIN..
    2009-03-16 05:46 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD