I bought Time Crisis from App Store and it was working for a while on my Jailbroken iPhone 3g with fw 2.2.1 baseband 02.28.00, but now it just keeps crashing! Was wondering if anyone has had that problem? CHeers!
    2009-03-17 01:29 PM
    same thing happening to me,

mines is worse, it wouldnt even let me load up to the main menu!!!

what kind of sick joke is this?
    i wasted my money for an app that only crashes!!!
    2009-03-26 09:48 PM
    imo,it eats more memory.So close some running apps&try again.If it does not solve,delete&re-install it...
    2009-03-26 10:56 PM
    Yeah i've tried deleting it and re-installing it but it doesn't seem to work. I reckon it must be cos i've jailbroken it and have the likes of winterboard, sbSettings and quickgold running.....altho saying that, it used to work and i've not changed the set up either. It does however work on a stock iPhone as my cousin has not Jailbroken his. Anyways it was just a waste of money tbh, i rather have the functionality of a jailbroken phone as oppose to playing that game. ;-)
    2009-03-27 07:00 PM
    When you flash your iPhone, expand your root partition to 600MB or larger. I had the same problem using QuickPwn and LogMeIn until I used a larger root partition.

ALso, turn off your winterboard theme and do a reboot and give it a shot.
    2009-03-27 07:59 PM
    I only have the demo and it crashes occasionally at start up, but works for the most part. It has a longer than most games startup but I had no problem with the "lite" version

My phone is also jailbroken, I did not have to disable any themes or anything but that is a good idea.

When it did freeze i just restarted and it played fine.
    make it a great day!
    2009-03-27 11:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD