I get the feeling it is anti-piracy. Note the subject matter of the video: "I stole something..."
    2009-03-19 02:07 AM
    I get the feeling it is anti-piracy. Note the subject matter of the video: "I stole something..."
    Me Too...
    It must be a campaigne against anti-priacy..
    2009-03-19 02:36 AM
    I think it started when i updated my winterboard, anybody tried uninstalling winterboard?
    2009-03-19 02:45 AM
    i dont think it was winterboard, if you watch the video it leads you to it keeps emphasizing the words "steal" and "stolen" so i think its them trying to be clever and gay and to stop pirating... what they dont know is its happening to the people who bought it as well so... nice job guys
    2009-03-19 02:49 AM
    Hi.

So unfortunatelly i have the same problem. I read the whole thread so far amd i have to have my say as well. Frist of all Dev-team doesnt have anything with it as nor does apple as if the woul i beleive it would affect many more apps at same time. Secondly a iphone/ipod hack is also very unlikely as hackers would be much more aggressive meaning that we would see this PC letter error in every app and in safary as well as if hackers have found asecurity hole they would exploit it big time. (of course beejive uses different communication port and if only this port is abused then only apps using it would be affected, apps suh as facebook would be also affected and all messengers as well but they seem to work properly . I think the more reasonable explanation to this problem is the fact that beejive has gone crazy and have put to order new anti-piracy polocy that blocks out unverified accounts not taking into consideration that it may severally damare the good reputation of beejive. Another thing thatt comes to my mind is that beejive server has beeb hacked resulting in situation where all legal /cracked ipa apps are not working.

Sorry for mistakes im writing from iphone
    2009-03-19 02:52 AM
    Hi.

So unfortunatelly i have the same problem. I read the whole thread so far amd i have to have my say as well. Frist of all Dev-team doesnt have anything with it as nor does apple as if the woul i beleive it would affect many more apps at same time. Secondly a iphone/ipod hack is also very unlikely as hackers would be much more aggressive meaning that we would see this PC letter error in every app and in safary as well as if hackers have found asecurity hole they would exploit it big time. (of course beejive uses different communication port and if only this port is abused then only apps using it would be affected, apps suh as facebook would be also affected and all messengers as well but they seem to work properly . I think the more reasonable explanation to this problem is the fact that beejive has gone crazy and have put to order new anti-piracy polocy that blocks out unverified accounts not taking into consideration that it may severally damare the good reputation of beejive. Another thing thatt comes to my mind is that beejive server has beeb hacked resulting in situation where all legal /cracked ipa apps are not working.

Sorry for mistakes im writing from iphone

yeah i think this is it... beejive is getting scared of the cracked ipa hackers and went a little overboard with their "anti-hacking" attempts and if they really care about their little 15$ bundle of app greatness, they will come to their senses and fix it
    2009-03-19 02:58 AM
    no i didnt, in fact i didnt upgrade to the new version with facebook until today at 3 when i noticed that beejive didnt work... i deleted it and redownloaded it, restarted it, everything
    If you bought it, you should be able to delete this version and re-download from the app store, the extra download is free.
    2009-03-19 03:06 AM
    Well if its like i said then beejive will have to face that people will stop using it coupe dozen of percent of users will srart using alternative meesangers....... Then beejive guys might realize that lower price may increase the rate of purchases

But back to the topic, any ideas ?solutions?
    2009-03-19 03:11 AM
    If you bought it, you should be able to delete this version and re-download from the app store, the extra download is free.
    I know, i have already downloaded the new version and it still doesnt work
    2009-03-19 03:14 AM
    WTF. I am shocked to see so many people having the same problem? Mine just started at 4:30 Central Time.
    Attached Thumbnails iPhone error in beejive im-img_0002.png  
    2009-03-19 03:25 AM
    WTF. I am shocked to see so many people having the same problem? Mine just started at 4:30 Central Time.

HAHA! exactly mine startes at 3:30 mountain time
    2009-03-19 03:27 AM
    lol yeahh same here 330..man i do not wanna use the free aim app that they have on the apple store kuz that thing is shitty...the only thing i like about beejive is it keeps u online for 24 hours andddd landscapeee!!..the free aim d/c time to time
    2009-03-19 03:56 AM
    Beejive - instant messaging anywhere

On the Beejive forums...
    Not a solution, but maybe this will catch developers' attention...
    2009-03-19 03:57 AM
    Dude. You're the dumbest person i've ever come across on this forum.

Here's how it works: When you connect to the beejive server they see you're running a cracked version, and redirect you to youtube. It's not that hard to work out.

As i said earlier. ask mommy for a raise, or work an extra shift in KFC, then pop off to the itunes store and buy it.

Noob

I agree with you is not a hard work to make this

There is no way to have virus on iPhone

Noob
    2009-03-19 03:59 AM
    i know how to get this to work..mine works fine i never got that pc load letter..

how to fix....go to itunes..search beejive..then hit the buy button then hit the sync button then IM away

the dev has a family to feed..like you have a family of your own..so please support..
    THANK ME THANK THANK AGAIN..
    2009-03-19 04:42 AM
    Dude, half the people complaining they have this problem (not just on this forum) did pay for it.
    So either that aint the problem or beejive is f-ing up the filtering.
    2009-03-19 04:56 AM
    i know how to get this to work..mine works fine i never got that pc load letter..

how to fix....go to itunes..search beejive..then hit the buy button then hit the sync button then IM away

the dev has a family to feed..like you have a family of your own..so please support..

Buddy

Is not just the guys who get the crack one get this MSG

the people who bought the application from iTunes they got this problem too

They are waiting the answer from the website that how to fix it

because they remove and reinstall still get same MSG
    2009-03-19 04:56 AM
    Buddy

mine works fine..if your really bought it you just delete the app from your iphone and itunes..you can reboot to make sure..then redownload the beejive app from itune then sync..then reboot just to make sure..you dont have to reboot..if it dont work then reboot it..mine works fine..

that does sucks if people even really bought it and it dont work..or there just saying that to find a answer to there crack app to get it to work..
    THANK ME THANK THANK AGAIN..
    2009-03-19 05:04 AM
    Buddy

I said what the hell and bought the app a few minutes ago. SAME MESSAGE
    I guess I waisted gas money. But at least now we know for sure it's in cracked and app store apps.
    2009-03-19 05:07 AM
    This is 100% absoultely from the Beejive developers... Look at their sample screen shot here: Beejive - iPhone Homepage.... Clearly they are HUGE Office Space fans.

So forget the virus talk, or Apple talk... It's Beejive. I have this installed on 2 phones... one gets the message, the other still works fine. Both phones are jailbroken, and the same download was installed on both phones...

My guess is they botched up an anti-piracy plan. IMO it would of been much smarter to re-direct to the Appstore page to purchase it... oh and to only sent people that hadn't paid for it...

I can't imagine people with cracked IPAs would be posting on the official Beejive forum... but they actually are and admiting it..! Whats wrong with people?!?

Ajar
    2009-03-19 05:15 AM
96 12345
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD