my categories work fine but when i try to move my game to my game folder it wont show in the folder the app/game is mouthoff..it shows when i add but when it adds it wont show in the folder and its gone from the springboard..i delete it via usb from itunes but when i try to resync it it wont show in the springboard..this is a paid app and its the only app thats giving me this minor issue..

could this be the app itself?

thanks
    THANK ME THANK THANK AGAIN..
    2009-03-22 11:22 PM
    It could be incompatible. There was one app way back when that would not run if it was placed in a Categories folder. It was one of the old jailbreak piano apps. It would show up but not run.

What you could try is to install SBSettings if you dont have it already, and open up "more" and see if you can toggle it in "hide apps".
    2009-03-22 11:26 PM
    It could be incompatible. There was one app way back when that would not run if it was placed in a Categories folder. It was one of the old jailbreak piano apps. It would show up but not run.

What you could try is to install SBSettings if you dont have it already, and open up "more" and see if you can toggle it in "hide apps".
    you are awsome..

you have been thanked..thanks a lot works\
    THANK ME THANK THANK AGAIN..
    2009-03-22 11:41 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD