I'm thinking about getting an iphone case for my iphone 3g, any recommendation please?
    2009-03-30 12:57 PM
    I have the incase slider and I really like it.

My screencover is from zagg. its great as well.

Slider Case for iPhone 3G : Incase Product slider

ZAGG | invisibleSHIELD | iPhone, iPod Cases, Screen Protectors, Covers, Shields, Skins, Invisible Shield I have front only, not the back
    make it a great day!
    2009-03-30 05:38 PM
    just depends on what your looking for - try ilounge.com reviews section to get started - switcheasy.com has a nice line also
    2009-03-30 05:51 PM
    I have a switcheasy Capsule Neo case. They make really nice cases, but I have had some problems with mine, but they have good customer service which makes up for it.

I would not recommend getting their capsule rebel, I've had 2, and they both had the same problem, there is a really thin piece of rubbery material that covers the bottom bevel right below the home button, that will eventually start to sag, and expose that part of the phone.

I now have a Capsule Neo, I like the look and feel much much better, the only problem with it, is that same piece, while now it is a harder piece of plastic, it's still pretty weak, and it snapped off one day when I took it out of my pocket, but I super glued it back on and it's been good to me since then, but now I don't have the option to take my case off unless I want to get a new one.

I've gone through three of their cases, and one of the reasons why I'm using them is because they have replaced every case for me for free with a brand new one, except this last one, they drew the line there, so basically I got three cases for $25, not too bad. Plus the guys name that handles the returns is Zoltan, how awesome is that, I wanted to throw a coin in his mouth and make a wish to be big, but didn't think it would fly too well.

Another plus to them, is you get accessories with the case, their new cases come with a plug you can stick in the dock connector port (it doesn't attach to the case, so it's easy to lose), it also comes with a headphone plug to protect that too (again doesn't attach to the case, and I lost mine after about a week), you get 2 screen protectors, a dock adapter, and a little stand to put the phone on, plus a cloth and screen tool.
    2009-03-30 09:29 PM
    Plus the guys name that handles the returns is Zoltan, how awesome is that, I wanted to throw a coin in his mouth and make a wish to be big, but didn't think it would fly too well.
    This logic is why I love the internets, lol.

If it wasnt for the internet I wouldnt know about these things, thankyou sir.

I may call later today just to hear this guy say his name...hahah
    make it a great day!
    2009-03-30 09:45 PM
    I have a switcheasy Capsule Neo case. They make really nice cases, but I have had some problems with mine, but they have good customer service which makes up for it.

I would not recommend getting their capsule rebel, I've had 2, and they both had the same problem, there is a really thin piece of rubbery material that covers the bottom bevel right below the home button, that will eventually start to sag, and expose that part of the phone.

I now have a Capsule Neo, I like the look and feel much much better, the only problem with it, is that same piece, while now it is a harder piece of plastic, it's still pretty weak, and it snapped off one day when I took it out of my pocket, but I super glued it back on and it's been good to me since then, but now I don't have the option to take my case off unless I want to get a new one.

I've gone through three of their cases, and one of the reasons why I'm using them is because they have replaced every case for me for free with a brand new one, except this last one, they drew the line there, so basically I got three cases for $25, not too bad. Plus the guys name that handles the returns is Zoltan, how awesome is that, I wanted to throw a coin in his mouth and make a wish to be big, but didn't think it would fly too well.

Another plus to them, is you get accessories with the case, their new cases come with a plug you can stick in the dock connector port (it doesn't attach to the case, so it's easy to lose), it also comes with a headphone plug to protect that too (again doesn't attach to the case, and I lost mine after about a week), you get 2 screen protectors, a dock adapter, and a little stand to put the phone on, plus a cloth and screen tool.

i have the neo also - my first 3g case - tho it isn't very slim - the design is superb along with the protection - i have not yet had any problems that you mentioned about the saggy bottom but it is a weak point of the case. Going to try the switcheasy "colors" line next
    2009-03-30 09:47 PM
    I've had like 10 cases and Griffin Wave is my favourite. And I have a Zagg screen protector.
    I am not a jailbreak n00b
    I like to drink iPhoneahol...
    Circa 2008
    2009-03-31 04:39 AM
    i have the neo also - my first 3g case - tho it isn't very slim - the design is superb along with the protection - i have not yet had any problems that you mentioned about the saggy bottom but it is a weak point of the case. Going to try the switcheasy "colors" line next
    I haven't had a problem with the neo sagging, that was with the rebel, that little piece of siliconey rubbery stuff is defiantly pretty weak, with the neo, that same part is hard plastic, and it was great for a while, but I think just through my own use I broke it, they said they would eventually be selling replacement parts on their website though, so who knows. But I think the "colors" cases are made of the same material that the rebel has, but it looks like the whole bottom is covered by a case, which is pretty cool. I like the neo though, I haven't found another case that I would rather have yet, the size is just right for me, and feels good in my hands.
    2009-03-31 04:49 AM
    CASEMATE makes the most attractive cases and they fit like a glove.
    2009-04-01 03:02 AM

like a glove!
    make it a great day!
    2009-04-01 05:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD