User Tag List

On the iPhone commercials when "John Appleseed" calls his picture is very small and shows up next to his name and the wall paper image stays in the backround. When someone calls me their contact picture displays on the whole screen.

Is this an option you can change? maybe possible with the new update?

Thanks!
    2007-09-16 08:44 PM
    ive been wondering the same thing... i think it might have to do with assigning the photo on your mac, or on the phone...
    2007-09-16 09:13 PM
    i would love to know what to do to get it like that. i dont like how it shows up huge. it would be cool if it were an option.
    2007-09-16 09:15 PM
    If you assign a photo to your contacts in address book (MAC) then import them onto the iPhone you get the small photo, if you upload the photos and ise as a contact or take a pic with the camera and use for contact then you get the big photo. I am not sure on how to work this issue with a PC. if you have any questions PM me.
    2007-09-16 09:21 PM
    should i try to add the contact photo in my outlook on my pc?
    2007-09-16 09:28 PM
    YEah if there is a place to do it! On the MAC in address book there is a space for pics.
    2007-09-16 09:36 PM
    I have the small pictures showing up when a person calls. I use the mac address book to apply the photos to each contact.

- Garrett
    2007-09-17 08:04 AM
    how do u do it on windows
    2007-09-17 08:14 AM
    Outook 2007 has it. Just add a photo to the contact and when you sync, the photo is associated with the contact and it appears small in a phone call.
    2007-09-17 11:40 AM
    Outlook 2003 and XP has it as well. You have to creat a contact or if it already exists in your address book, just open it up and you will see a spot to add a photo
    2007-09-17 02:48 PM
    u can also scale the photo when u assign it on the iphone to be smaller or more zoomed in if u wanted to, just like with setting a background.
    2007-09-17 03:48 PM
    Alperovich

Just how do you scale the photo on iphone?
    2008-02-05 12:48 PM
    Alperovich

Just how do you scale the photo on iphone?
    Go into Contacts. Select the contact you want to edit the photo for and click "EDIT" in the top right corner. Then click on the photo (you'll see edit beneath the pic). Then finally click on "EDIT PHOTO". You can then move and resize to whatever you want, and save.
    Get "iPod & iTunes for Dummies", it'll change your life.
    2008-02-05 01:02 PM
    Alperovich:
    I do that, but the scaled photo still appears only in the top right corner and the earth photo is in the large center.
    I want all my synced contacts photos to appear large in the middle. Instead i noticed that only photos that appear full in the middle are those that are taken by the iphone and assigned through iphone to a contact.
    Is there any way arround this
    2008-02-06 04:46 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD