MMS, bluetooth, and mostly everything else that kicks *** from 3.0 will not be on the original iPhone....To which I ask "POR QUE!?!!?!?!?!"

Bluetooth is already supported by the 2G, and MMS isn't exactly impossible.....

Why should the loyal Apple fanatics be screwed over once again?! I mean, they're the ones that chose to stay with the 2G's recessed headphone jack, non-3G "speeds". They payed the $400 why shouldn't they get MMS and extended bluetooth?!

Anyone have answers? BTW, no I don't have a 2G. However I find it quite unfair that the 2G owners are "forced" to upgrade if they want MMS (although I'm sure Swirly will do the trick and other jailbroken apps will also).
    2009-04-04 05:22 AM
    the 2G is just becoming an obsolete piece of equipment and apple is going to make more money if the get all of their customers to spend another $200 on the 3G... its just alllll about the money their might be some hardware stuff too cause i know the 3G has more radios in it or something but im not completely sure
    ventis secundis, tene cursum
    Chocolate is the cure to life
    2009-04-04 05:30 AM
    the 2G is just becoming an obsolete piece of equipment and apple is going to make more money if the get all of their customers to spend another $200 on the 3G... its just alllll about the money their might be some hardware stuff too cause i know the 3G has more radios in it or something but im not completely sure
    def gonna agree with they want more $$$$$
    2009-04-04 05:43 AM
    do you expect a company to update every piece of equipment they have ever made. it is called updating.
    2009-04-04 05:49 AM
    The 2G and 3G models are nearly identical, and the only extra radios the 3G has are UMTS/HSDPA and GPS.

I can understand the need to not upgrade current hardware, but MMS and bluetooth are already supported, or at least able to be supported.

Money money money money money....Apple sucks with it >.<
    2009-04-04 06:07 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD