so i install jiggy imgrab and imgrab fix on my 1.1.3 iphone and i get a error ..but when i install just jiggy and imgrab with out the fix the menu shows up and i try to click import history but get a ERRRO 10003..but when i insatll the fix bug it wont even showthe menu just blank shows my background..how do i fix? im on mac
    2008-03-09 04:57 AM
    it dont work at all ,same here
    2008-03-09 05:11 AM
    I don't have a solution either. I get the message that the image was saved but it does not show in the photo app. I used Finder to locate the immage and to opening it with the Mobile Slideshow but it just opens the app and the picture still won't open.
    2008-05-31 08:01 PM
    More information is needed in order to help y'all. Also, searching the forums for IMGrab issues would, and should have been your initial step towards finding the resolution.

Below are some results I found by doing a search. Hopefully these help.

how do i get this IMGrab to work? - ModMyI.com | iPhone forums, iPhone hacks, iPhone unlock

http://www.modmyi.com/forums/native-...-does-not.html

And for the future, if you have an issue, by doing a search first you will most likely [99% of the time] find your answer quicker than by creating a new thread. Good luck.
    --------

BTW, don't take this as though I'm calling you out. I'm just trying to help you get and answer quicker.
    Last edited by Ha_Xiu; 2008-05-31 at 08:14 PM. Reason: Added BTW
    Check out the Wallpaper I make and be sure to rate! If you have any requests, please let me know. Enjoy
    2008-05-31 08:12 PM
    I don't have a solution either. I get the message that the image was saved but it does not show in the photo app. I used Finder to locate the immage and to opening it with the Mobile Slideshow but it just opens the app and the picture still won't open.

More information is needed in order to help y'all. Also, searching the forums for IMGrab issues would, and should have been your initial step towards finding the resolution.

Below are some results I found by doing a search. Hopefully these help.

how do i get this IMGrab to work? - ModMyI.com | iPhone forums, iPhone hacks, iPhone unlock

http://www.modmyi.com/forums/native-...-does-not.html

And for the future, if you have an issue, by doing a search first you will most likely [99% of the time] find your answer quicker than by creating a new thread. Good luck.
    --------

BTW, don't take this as though I'm calling you out. I'm just trying to help you get and answer quicker.
    Not taking this as a calling out but did you actually read the threads you so graciously posted here. I did, and they are the same ones I originally searched, In fact, one of them is this thread which has no solution and the other is a post of a similar problem which no replies or solution. So, to add to your comments above, you can't simply search you also have to read the threads.

I, for one always search first and since there could be many threads with the same question, the one with the solution may be missed.

But thanks for trying to help us.
    Last edited by mgmm1; 2008-05-31 at 08:39 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2008-05-31 08:31 PM
    Not taking this as a calling out but did you actually read the threads you so graciously posted here. I did, and they are the same ones I originally searched, In fact, one of them is this thread which has no solution and the other is a post of a similar problem which no replies or solution.

I, for one always search first and since there could be many threads with the same question, the one with the solution may be missed.

But thanks for trying to help us.
    Yeah i read the posts. And took my time before I decided what I wanted to post. I based my response off the fact that not enough information was provided in order to aid in a solution. It's good to hear that you search though.

so i install jiggy imgrab and imgrab fix on my 1.1.3 iphone and i get a error ..but when i install just jiggy and imgrab with out the fix the menu shows up and i try to click import history but get a ERRRO 10003..but when i insatll the fix bug it wont even showthe menu just blank shows my background..how do i fix? im on mac
    How much space are you using on your iPhone's memory? simple details like that would help. That's all I'm saying.
    Last edited by Ha_Xiu; 2008-05-31 at 08:45 PM.
    Check out the Wallpaper I make and be sure to rate! If you have any requests, please let me know. Enjoy
    2008-05-31 08:43 PM
    For me, I am running v 1.1.4 on my iPod Touch. Under settings, it shows I have 26.2 gb available out of 32 gb. BossPrefs shows "38 mb of 300 mb on /
    26936 mb free of 30672 mb on /var.

Anything else I should post?
    2008-05-31 09:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD