Does anyone know the app that allows you to connect to any wifi even though you dont know the password? I remember seeing a app that does this i just forgot what it is called?

Any help anyone?
    2009-04-12 02:21 AM
    Uh...nope. No app like that. It has nothing to do with the iPhone, though. If it can't be done on a computer, it can't be done on an iPhone/iPod touch. I know there's probably ways to crack these securities, but they aren't on the iPhone/iPod touch yet.
    Does this rag smell like chloroform to you?

If I helped you, be sure to press the Thanks! button over there ->
    If I didn't, press it anyway.
    2009-04-12 02:44 AM
    haha there was a really funny thing a while back called wifijoker, it was a joke app that was supposed to let you connect to any wireless network you wanted and it would crack the wep key. it was obviously fake but thousands of people fell for it and therefore thousands of people were pissed.

you can do it on a computer i just cant tell you how here, and im not going to on a pm either because its just going to make you spin sorry
    2009-04-12 02:57 AM
    haha there was a really funny thing a while back called wifijoker, it was a joke app that was supposed to let you connect to any wireless network you wanted and it would crack the wep key. it was obviously fake but thousands of people fell for it and therefore thousands of people were pissed.

you can do it on a computer i just cant tell you how here, and im not going to on a pm either because its just going to make you spin sorry
    ^+1....
    2009-04-12 03:13 AM
    lmfao.....go ahead and send me a copy of this magical app....
    2009-04-12 05:16 AM
    although there is no "app" you can use aircrack on a jailbroken iphone!
    2009-06-01 11:25 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD