User Tag List

my girlfriends 2g iphone fell and the screen shattered aswell as the back case and the silver bezel all got bent and she had that application called mcoolphone where u can shake the phone to answer it and when the screen broke she couldnt slide to answer the call so i told her to shake it to answer it and i talked 2 her she could hear me i could hear her so i thought everything was okay... so i advised her to get the screen replaced and we ended up paying $300 canadian for the screen and the back case and the bezel because all three were unusable, but now we got it back and there is a gap between the metal case and the silver bezel sometimes i call her and i cant hear her voice, when she talks her voice is low i remember before i use to have to turn the volume down because it use to be too loud and now with my volume on full i style can barley hear her, and her camera just shows everything in pink when she tries to take a picture...i no i advised her wrong because it turned out to be pretty expensive but i didnt think all of these things would go wrong... does anyone have any suggestions on what i should do next cuz m out of clues
    2009-04-12 04:24 AM
    cut your loses and sell it
    2009-04-12 05:12 AM
    ya thats what i was thinking, i called the guy that fixed it he said he would do his best to fix it i will see what he can do and if it still the same then ya i guess i will sell it... any recommendation on how much roughly i should sell it for?
    2009-04-12 08:05 AM
    175 u.s.
    2009-04-12 08:18 AM
    ya that sounds about right... thanks man appreciate it
    2009-04-12 08:49 AM
    good luck
    2009-04-13 08:25 AM