can anyone find a ACTUAL solution to this thing. its pissing me off it shuts off like 1 minute after i lock. i don't want to play my music. when im in school i accidently press the volume button and im f***ed.
    please find the solution im trying to search everywhere but no one has the damn answer
    2009-10-02 05:48 AM
    Use the Insomnia app.
    2009-10-02 06:06 AM
    can anyone find a ACTUAL solution to this thing. its pissing me off it shuts off like 1 minute after i lock. i don't want to play my music. when im in school i accidently press the volume button and im f***ed.
    please find the solution im trying to search everywhere but no one has the damn answer
    go to walmart, they have these 99cent head phones. Keep them plugged in at school an if u accidently turn the music all the way up u still won't hear it.

But unless u have water damage go to apple if it's bothering u that much. That phone I dropped the top in water in my previous posts started having wifi problems. Went to the apple store and they found water damage on the opposite side it got wet and did a sad face and they replaced it for me. Cause it sounds like your having hardware problems
    2009-10-02 12:26 PM
    Playing music all of the time isn't really a viable solution. Get the Insomnia app, it will prevent the phone from going to sleep, but will still lock the screen and turn it off to help conserve power. On OS3.0 the app runs in the background and you don't need to restart it when you restart the phone.
    2009-10-02 05:51 PM
    ok so i just downloaded it do i just turn it on? btw im using 3.0.1
    2009-10-03 01:31 AM
25 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD