View Poll Results: Keep your iPhone in a protective case?

Voters
9. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes = always!

7 77.78%
  • No - I like it the way it is

2 22.22%
    To case or not to case (your iPhone)

My current leather case is somewhat bulky. I like the size of the iPhone by itself. It fits perfect in the pocket. I don't like clipping the phone to my belt.

So, to case or not to case?
    2009-04-15 08:43 AM
    Both..... a case that's not a case..... Best Skin Ever (BSE)
    2009-04-15 08:58 AM
    always have something to protect it. atleast a vinyl skin to protect the back or check out the incipio feather case. its really thin!
    2009-04-15 11:16 AM
    InvisibleShield

i have bought multiple cases, but i love the non-bulky/original feel of the iphone
    2009-04-15 02:03 PM
    I roll naked. Although when go out to a bar I use an Air Jacket.
    2009-04-15 03:15 PM
    Both..... a case that's not a case..... Best Skin Ever (BSE)
    +1

I voted no case because it's practically invisible.

And I use the Power Anti-Glare screen shield.
    2009-04-15 03:28 PM
    Call me crazy, I actually like the silicon cases. Not the dumb ones with colors and designs though (the ones with squares are hideous...and people buy them...its like watching a smokin' fine broad wear a moo-moo).

Even though the silicon often turns your pocket inside out...which looks dumb...its worth it. Having a nice grip on your phone is the true feeling of security. Plus it provides more resistance if you don't have a dock in your car, it doesn't slide around so much (keep mine in my cup holder, cause I'm a bawler like that...or just a poor college student like that) Not only that, its less surface area to keep clean!
    Last edited by Grassmasta; 2009-04-17 at 02:13 AM.
    Viruses
    Intruders
    Spyware
    Trojans and
    Adware

Windows Vista
    2009-04-16 10:14 AM
    i have an invisible shield and a griffin wave. 2X the protection
    I am not a jailbreak n00b
    I like to drink iPhoneahol...
    Circa 2008
    2009-04-16 11:10 AM
    I like the original looking of the iPhone 5,but as i love it so much that i will get nervous of getting any scratches or dropping it when i am using it,then i think i have to choose a case,and after searching in google i found a ultra thin hard case for my iPhone 5,i think i am gonna order one because this case adds no bulk on the phone,see it here:Ultra-thin Case for iPhone 5
    2012-12-08 10:14 AM
    I use a bumper on my iPhone 5 just like I did on my 4s. It doesn't add very much bulk at all and gives some protection if dropped. Also, I can set it face up or down on most surfaces with no worries. It also keeps it from sliding around on most surfaces. I purchased the incipio frequency when i first got the phone till i could find a bumper. It seems to offer decent protection with minimal bulk, but i don't use it very much anymore
    2012-12-12 05:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD