I just jailbroke 1.1.3 via ziphone problem started today, i played izoo and iphysics today and thats it. just downloaded some levels for iphysics. Battery @ 20% (pretty much dead) after 3-4hrs from full charge and 1hr of games. are there any known battery drainers in this list.

heres what I have

SMB
    iphysics (installed many levels today)
    evolutionrgb
    smsd
    mxtube
    showtime
    flashlight
    mobile chat (the new one)
    yes/no
    izoo
    touchpad
    tunewiki
    wifiswitch (installed today)
    if this post help click the thanks
    2008-03-10 08:08 PM
    Some apps can kill/drain the battery if they are left running in the background. I always "close" the apps, not just "minimize" them. In other words, hold the home button down until the app closes (about 5-6 seconds) instead of just hitting it. Try that, see if you have better luck.
    2008-03-10 08:18 PM
    maybe you should download bossprefs or something of that matter and turn off SSH if you have installed open SSH.
    2008-03-10 09:34 PM
    how does turning off openssh affect the phone and battery
    2008-03-10 09:49 PM
    because when it is on, it is constantly searching for a connection. so it's constantly listening in the background and waiting for a remote login attempt. and this drains your battery.
    2008-03-10 09:55 PM
    one other question what does openssh try to log onto and when should it be turned back on
    2008-03-10 09:57 PM
    it allows you to access the files on your phone remotely from your computer using winscp, fugu, etc if you plan to install apps, themes manually or modify files etc. so you dont need to turn it on unless you want to access the iphone's files.
    2008-03-10 10:16 PM
    If this helps, I have always used OpenSSH....never turn it off....never have a battery drain problem. However, some apps like music or safari seem to drain the crap out of my battery if I dont completely close them when im done.
    2008-03-10 11:39 PM
    don't have ssh but i did b4 and never had a problem.
    if this post help click the thanks
    2008-03-11 03:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD