Ok maybe this is the wrong place (if so please move appropriately) and also, I have searched and can not find any information on this. So.

Recently I have been working all day on just getting my phone exactly right, keyboards, sounds , you name it. My problem is that when I ssh of sftp or use cyberduck (mainly) when the screen times out on the iPhone and "locks" (goes black) all transfer and look up activity comes to a halt. As soon as I hit the slide to unlock, everything resumes... Now granted I could just change the settings in my phone to never lock, but tats annoying. I have installed mobile finder too just for ease of use dropping icons in... same thing, when the screen goes to lock it disappears from finder... as soon as I slide to unlock, voila! it pops back up... so FINALLY my question is... well that all is the question Does everyone experience this or am I missing something....

Specs...

iPhone 3G White 16GB Jailbroken, ATT
    umm "Intel Mac" hehe
    2009-05-12 05:48 PM
    I'm not sure there is a way to avoid that, when phone goes into sleep mode, data transfer is halted. Adjusting in settings would be the only way as far as I know.
    2009-05-12 06:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD