I have a 16 GB 3G phone I just got and it has 02.30.03 firmware and has version 2.2.1 I am going to use the phone with a TMobile sim card and it looks like I will have to get a Turbo Sim to unlock it. My question is can you only get a Turbo Sim card that will work online or is it common in any stores? I would prefer to go to the store and get one if I could. Thanks!
    2009-05-23 05:46 PM
    Hey I was in your same boat last week. I got the same setup as your too. I don't know if the store would have it but I got a Rebel Sim from a person on craiglist and it been working good for a week so far. You might be able to find someone on craiglist in your area. Goodluck!
    2009-05-23 11:46 PM
    I just ordered one on ebay... thanks though!
    2009-05-23 11:57 PM
    As I've said many times before, the different Piggyback' SIMS all have problems and work differently with different carriers. T-Mo in the US is easiest as there is no 3G to worry about but the best place to buy is eBay as most will offer a full money back guarantee if it doesn't work.
    I wouldn't toch anything from Rebel again after my experience with them but in teh US Gevey II seems popular.
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.
    2009-05-24 01:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD