Hi
    I have a 16gb 3g iphone, jailbreaked and unlocked it, was working fine for 4 month, then suddenly it started freezing and slowing down and I am 51% sure that its due to ibluetooth that I got from cydia. Then the keypad started slowing down way too much, then it stopped working completly but then other times it works randomly.
    Then the sound on the phone completly got cut off, no sound from speaker neither the headpeice, when someone calls me there is no sound at all, no ringtone, nothing THEY CAN'T EVEN HER ME WHICH MEANS THE MIC IS CUT OFF TOO

I tried
    *restoring
    *restoring and deleting from the phone
    *the q-tip thing nothing

But then yesterday I was so pist that someone I answered when I knew that I won't hear a thing but when I tried hitting the increase volume buttons on the side, instead of saying ringer and showing the speaker logo on the screen , IT SHOWED THE SPEAKER LOGO AND SAID BLUETOOTH INSTEAD OF RINGER?

SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME
    2009-05-24 06:25 PM
    1 thread per topic, others will be deleted as spam.
    2009-05-24 06:30 PM
    please guys, I need ur help!

If someone finds me a solution I will paypal him $10. I need help please my phone is useless
    Last edited by hafez2010; 2009-05-25 at 01:14 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2009-05-25 01:14 PM
    I dont know of any solution - but since installing ibluetooth i have moved from 3.0 beta 1 to beta 5 and now back to 2.2.1 and my bluetooth will not maintain a solid connection with my in car bluetooth hands free. It drops in and out, and ibluetooth has not been installed for about the last 7/8 restores.
    The Original Autobot of MMi
    Jesus couldn't turn into a fire engine

LOL -> "Winterboard does not interfere at all with my performance."

Suck it up, Sucker
    2009-05-25 01:25 PM
    Restore it, and leave it as stock.
    Leave it turned off for 2-3 weeks, my iPhone went really wierd, and i was in a similar situation, yet after having me not use it for a while and it being switched off, it came good again :S somehow! If you have no other resort, give that a shot.
    2009-05-25 02:09 PM
    I could not live without my iphone for 2-3 weeks :/

If i knew iBluetooth would cause permanent problems that a restore would not fix then i would never have installed/used it
    The Original Autobot of MMi
    Jesus couldn't turn into a fire engine

LOL -> "Winterboard does not interfere at all with my performance."

Suck it up, Sucker
    2009-05-25 02:40 PM
    I would have to go with this as my last resort, but for now is there anyone out who can helpt me and earn a quick $10?
    2009-05-25 05:43 PM
    I'd say is a definite apps-caused problem.
    2009-05-25 07:33 PM
    Or, it could be an issue with the dock assembly or dock flex cable.

Both the external speaker and microphone tie into that.
    2009-05-25 07:36 PM
    I'd say is a definite apps-caused problem.
    How to reverse this then?

Or, it could be an issue with the dock assembly or dock flex cable.

Both the external speaker and microphone tie into that.
    But why when I hit the volume bottons during the calls that I don't hearing anything from the headpeice, why would it say bluetooth instead of ringer?
    Last edited by hafez2010; 2009-05-25 at 08:20 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2009-05-25 08:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD