I have a jailbroken 3G and I always use Cycorder. I want to take a video off and put it on my computer, can I do that?
    2009-05-26 11:15 PM
    SSH to: user/media/videos

I believe they are stored there.
    2009-05-26 11:24 PM
    Whats programs do I use? Can I download SSH off of Cydia?
    2009-05-26 11:33 PM
    You can get OpenSSH from Cydia. There is more than one program to use to connect to the iphone on the computer. I prefer winscp. Once you get it just login using your iPhone's wifi ip address. Your username is root and your password is alpine. You may leave the file protocol as sftp and allow scp fallback. If you don't know your iPhone's ip, just go to where your wifi settings on your phone are and click the arrow next to your network name. It will give you all the information you need.
    2009-05-26 11:52 PM
    You can get OpenSSH from Cydia. There is more than one program to use to connect to the iphone on the computer. I prefer winscp. Once you get it just login using your iPhone's wifi ip address. Your username is root and your password is alpine. You may leave the file protocol as sftp and allow scp fallback. If you don't know your iPhone's ip, just go to where your wifi settings on your phone are and click the arrow next to your network name. It will give you all the information you need.
    ^ he's right or you could use iphonebrowser (google it) to do the same if you're a Windows guy.
    2009-05-27 02:02 AM
    WinSCP ftw, good to know this info.
    2009-05-27 09:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD