Whats up fellas?!? Haven't posted here in a while because or work, MMA training etc..been real busy - so here I am again

Anyways, I dropped my iPhone 3G about a month ago and got a cracked screen - didn't bother paying Apple $200 for a replacement and didn't want to do it myself. So yesterday, I sold it on Craigs List..got a real good deal that I couldn't refuse. Right now, I'm using a pre-paid Nokia phone with AT&T - this is UNTIL the July 17th if the news is correct I'll probably pick up the 32GB iPhone and this time I'll make sure to get THE BEST POSSIBLE CASE that can sustain any drops to the ground, etc...

Now, I know we all love iPhone and it's been known that iPhone just owns every other smart phone there but now let's get realistic and discuss this subject iPhone 3G Vs Blackberry Bold - both on AT&T. I won't lie, the design and clarity of the Bold is simply superb, but I'm more of a touch screen guy. Let's put it this way, I'm used to the iPhone - plain and simple...but I can always try something new. For those of you with really good knowledge about Blackberries and stuff, can this Bold battle with iPhone 3G. Simply put, which one is BETTER and why. Pros and Cons on both of them.

Thanks!
    2009-05-27 07:37 PM
    Depends, what all are you looking for in a fun? For fun, definitely the iPhone. For usability, I like the touch screen better for texting but that is up to personal preference. If you're an intense business person, the Blackberry Bold might be the phone for you, but as you know the iPhone can do alot of business related tasks as well. Hard decision, but I vote iPhone.
    2009-05-27 09:34 PM
    I have both.

The Bold is a better business, multi-tasking phone.

The Iphone is superb in every other way.

So, in my opinion....if you dont wear a suit to work everyday or live using a mobile device to get your work done....iphone is the way to go.

The iphone destroys my Bold. And dont get me wrong....I love Blackberries.....if I didnt own the iphone that would be my second choice.
    2009-05-27 09:36 PM
    You are posing the question to a HIGHLY bias audience. As with any device asking others what phone is right for your needs is not the way to go. As a responsible consumer you should get a list of features for both... assess which ones are the most important and make an educated decision. Asking a bunch of iPhone enthusiasts which phone is better is not going to get you very far IMO.
    2009-05-27 09:42 PM
    ^Lol. Very true
    2009-05-27 09:44 PM
    Or instead of going through everything you just mentioned, you could have gotten a new digitizer off Ebay for $40 shipped and fixed your 3G in 15minutes......
    2009-05-28 07:53 PM
    I think the Bold is far better thgan the iPhone but I didn't get one because I am stupid....
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.
    2009-05-28 08:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD