I just picked up the Jensen JiSS-250i from Target, figuring I could use it to listen to music, watch video on slingbox and to have a louder alarm to wake up to. When I got it home, I found out that the dock goes into "standby" mode after 30 minutes of "inactivity", which it seems means that when the music player isn't playing music, it starts counting down to 30 minutes, and then the speakers shut off. This means that when I need to wake up in the morning with an alarm, the speakers I just bought are useless. I'm assuming that when the music app is running, it sends some sort of unique signal so the speakers know to keep running, and this same signal isn't sent by the clock or by the slingbox app. My question is, anyone know what exactly that signal might be... and if there's a way to duplicate it or to at least trick the speakers out of shutting down? Any help or advice would be much appreciated... Thanks!
    2009-06-02 04:28 AM
    Does it do this even if the ipod app is running in the background? But say the music is paused.
    2009-06-02 04:30 AM
    Hi, I have the same problem! Has anyone offered a solution?
    2010-01-05 03:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD