This topic has probably been brought up a bit. But I'd like to get some suggestions on some cases and see what you guys think of your cases. I'm looking at the SwitchEasy RebelSerpant, but from the pictures it looks a little bulky which I'm not too sure if I'd want. The last time I had a case was when the 1st Gen. iPhone was out, I had the iSkin Revo and was satisfied with it, until the 3G came out and holding the phone without a case just felt so much sleeker and better so I never bought a case for it. Well, for the 3GS I've decided I want to keep this thing new looking. Suggestions?
    2009-06-12 01:42 AM
    If you like switcheasy's cases...(which I do too), go for the switcheasy neo, looks even better and is slimmer than the rebel. I have both and like the neo better.

Course, if ya wanna spend a little more....I use a Vaja ivolution daily
    2009-06-12 01:45 AM
    It's noticeably thinner than the Rebel, and doesn't give a 'bulky bulky' feel? Any other suggestions?
    2009-06-12 03:40 AM
    The neo is one of the thinnest "nice" cases Ive seen. The incase slider is also a popular favorite.
    2009-06-12 03:41 AM
    I like my iFrogz.

If you're requesting icons PLEASE include the original and the correct spelling. It makes our job 10X easier. Thank you.
    If you we've helped you hit the thanks button. it makes us giggle.
    2009-06-12 03:49 AM
    I forgot to ask. Do cases reduce signal strength/wifi strength at all or no?
    2009-06-12 08:28 AM
    I've got the SwitchEasy CapsuleRebel Serpent, and it's awesome! I have no signal loss and have dropped my phone on many hard surfaces without any damage to the phone itself. It's the perfect case for me and I've talked several of my friends into getting a CapsuleRebel as well. I think it offers more protection than the CapsuleNeo.
    2009-06-12 03:05 PM
    What one looks better, the black/red or my cheap 30 second photoshop of red/black. I'm leaning towards the red/black, it's what I first thought of when I saw the black on black rebel, thought it would look really good in red/black, then went on their site and it was black/red. So I think I'm going to order a red one, then order the black textured spine.

2009-06-12 08:44 PM
    I like the reversed one you put together. My friend actually bought that black/red one and while he loves it, he did wonder why he couldn't get the reverse like you made in your mock-up.

If you want to spend the extra money to get a RebelEssentials hard piece in addition to the case, go for it, but you can't get the RebelSerpent textured back by itself:
    Welcome to SwitchEasy
    It's silly, I know, but I suppose it's because it's limited edition.
    2009-06-12 08:52 PM
    I like the reversed one you put together. My friend actually bought that black/red one and while he loves it, he did wonder why he couldn't get the reverse like you made in your mock-up.

If you want to spend the extra money to get a RebelEssentials hard piece in addition to the case, go for it, but you can't get the RebelSerpent textured back by itself:
    Welcome to SwitchEasy
    It's silly, I know, but I suppose it's because it's limited edition.
    I'm wondering if I could just buy the black Serpent one, and if I can just buy a red skin from them. It sucks that they don't have a phone number you can reach them at, that would make things much easier.
    2009-06-13 04:07 AM
    I do not like the switcheasy rebel case. I found that it does not hold well to the case and actually causes dust to collect underneath it and scratches the metal surrounding the iPhone and the back of the phone. I am a fan of in the incase slider but make sure it is perfectly clean or when u slide it on it will scratch the back. the ifrogz is a cool case too and it works well.
    2009-06-13 06:22 AM
    I like the slider type cases also, Incase slider, Seidio slider, ifrogz. Just prefer to set my iPhone in a dock at night or at my desk and not struggling to get the case off, just sayin'...........
    2009-06-13 06:27 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD