also its receipt not recipe as in cooking a freakin chicken.
    LOL! I was scratching my head on that trying to figure out what he was talking about. that was too funny how you try to elaborate the difference between the two words. LOL
    Blah Blah and Blah
    2009-06-14 09:56 AM
    Wow, this is when you... no im not gonna type that. Well no you do not have a contract free iphone, you do not have an iphone yet. Second they will make you add an line. And itunes has no program to enable iphone 3g (only the ones in the store after they type in a secret passcode). Last, so what you have no choice but to get an at&t line.
    why is everyone tryna make me sound like an idiot?

im telling you exactly what they told me...and your wrong about itunes not activating 3g...because i waited in line at the last year launch...bought my phone, TOOK IT HOME...and activated it!...both mine and my gf's...i know it prolly comes acrossed stupid but its exactly what happend and is happening...all i asked is if you all thought ide get away with it when i pick it up...and i get all this extra bu115hit...wtf is everyones problem?
    2009-06-14 01:40 PM
    You clearly are a mastermind. How did you ever get yourself into bad credit?
    The Original Autobot of MMi
    Jesus couldn't turn into a fire engine

LOL -> "Winterboard does not interfere at all with my performance."

Suck it up, Sucker
    2009-06-14 01:50 PM
    You clearly are a mastermind. How did you ever get yourself into bad credit?
    hospital bills...no insurance....
    2009-06-14 02:05 PM
    well, good luck to you man, i aint gonna hate, hope it comes out the way its planned
    2009-06-14 02:37 PM
    and just so everyone is aware..im not trying to cheat att/apple...this is just something that came up that im wondering will happen how it seems...im going to activate it with att anyways...im just saying...this could be a slight flaw if they allow me to leave with it
    2009-06-14 03:20 PM
    im guessing u have no choice but to activate with at&t because no one is sure if a sim adapter works
    2009-06-14 03:49 PM

im telling you exactly what they told me...and your wrong about itunes not activating 3g...because i waited in line at the last year launch...bought my phone, TOOK IT HOME...and activated it!...both mine and my gf's...i know it prolly comes acrossed stupid but its exactly what happend and is happening...all i asked is if you all thought ide get away with it when i pick it up...and i get all this extra bu115hit...wtf is everyones problem?
    I think it's you making yourself sound like an idiot. ...and wtf is a "tryna"?

The reason you took it home last year and activated it on iTunes was because of their server overload and they didn't want hundreds of people waiting in their stores to activate their phones. There are two "activations" with he iPhones. First is on the AT&T which is what took place whenever you checked out with the Apple clerk. The activating on iTunes just syncs your phone with Apples servers and lets them know that that is your phone and it is now active.

dur
    Last edited by Munky; 2009-06-15 at 05:02 PM.
    2009-06-15 03:30 PM
    ok so listen up...since i need a 700 dollar deposit in order to open a line wit att(terrible credit) we decided to add a phone to my gf's family plan...
    I haven't read the entire thread yet, but has any one asked the OP why someone with terrible credit needs to buy a $300 phone and commit to bills of $2000+ over the next few years?
    2009-06-15 04:09 PM
    The way I understand it is you have x amount of days to activate it and then they bill you for the difference if you do not. You won't get a freebie from them, I promise you.
    2009-06-15 08:20 PM
    Instead of buying 3 more, you should drop the $700 to AT&T. You get it back in a year anyway.
    2009-06-15 08:38 PM
    You can't leave the store without getting a contract. I wish people here had more brains than"brawn"
    2009-06-15 08:42 PM
    You can't leave the store without getting a contract. I wish people here had more brains than"brawn"
    i posted this a few days ago, i ordered the phone on my account as an upgrade, its being shipped to me, i only paid the $200 for the 16gb. Tell me how you cant activate this thing without a contract?? if they are sending it to me its not being put on a contract. I ordered 3 phones, both being shipped under the same account.
    2009-06-15 09:42 PM
    I didn't read the entire thread so maybe I am off base here... but there seems to be some confusion from what I have seen.

The phone isnt the contract.. your Phone NUMBER is what is under contract. For committing to another 2 years with ATT they are lowering the price of the device... thats what subsidizing is.

when you pickup the phone from the Apple store they check your account for upgrade... and when you buy it they send the info to ATT so they know to update the account to another 2 years starting at that moment. Thats why they require your Social Security number and Government ID before you leave. when they have that and confirm everything... they send you on your way to active your number on the device at home through itunes... it has already been confirmed that you will be able to activate the 3gs from itunes. Just the fact that they are shipping to your house proves that.

my only background with this stuff is managing a corporate 300 user AT&T Business account for 4 years. I'm not a complete idiot when it comes to devices and AT&T but I'll admit I don't know it all...
    2009-06-15 09:57 PM

sir you are wrong. the iphone activates the cellphone services and unblocks itself in the store with their special itunes. The you go home and 'activate' it by making a new iphone backup and syncing everything. You cant use the 'i' or the 'phone' before they unblock/activate it

also all the people saying the difference thing... thats only if they ship it but im guessing when you bought it online you also went through att?

and we are not trying to make you sound like an idiot, just by first impression you kinda seem like one
    2009-06-15 10:55 PM
    hospital bills...no insurance....
    Perhaps rather than buying phones you should work on getting yourself some insurance. Surely you can afford one of the cheaper plans... You need TERRIBLE TERRIBLE credit to not be given a cell phone plan.....
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I once prayed to God for an iPhone, but quickly found out He didn't work that way...so I stole an iPhone and prayed for His forgiveness.

A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than you love yourself. - Josh Billings
    2009-06-15 11:24 PM
    this thread is making me lol so hard.
    2009-06-16 12:59 AM

You say things like "tryna", so no one takes you seriously.
    2009-06-17 05:34 PM
    why would they want you to take in a recipe?
    I'd recommend chicken soup
    lmao

you clearly are a mastermind. How did you ever get yourself into bad credit?
    leave britney alone!!!!
    Last edited by ebl4287; 2009-06-18 at 05:30 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2009-06-18 05:30 AM
59 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD