The iPhone is my
    First phone and I was wondering when I get 3.0 will mms cost extra money? If so how much more money will I have to pay?

P.S.
    What about tethering?
    Sorry about all of this I haven't been on a computer in about 2 weeks (vacation in florida) and I really don't want to do a lot of searching on my
    Phone.
    2009-06-15 03:14 AM
    No, its included in your messaging plan for ATT.
    2009-06-15 03:42 AM
    ok thank you
    I would thank you but I'm using modmyi mobile

But thanks
    :P

oh wait
    So I if on my plan I get free text messages I'll be able to do mms for free?
    Last edited by cellmate75; 2009-06-15 at 04:23 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2009-06-15 04:23 AM
    You shouldn't have free text messaging. If you have the 200 free a month included in your data plan, then you don't have a 3G and you won't get MMS period. If you have an unlimited messaging plan (which is $20/month individually or $30/month on a family plan) then you won't pay anything extra for MMS. If you don't have that, then you have to pay for each MMS you send. I think it's like $0.25/each. I'm not sure about the pricing, so don't quote me on that.

If and when tethering comes to AT&T, they'll without a doubt charge quite a bit for it. People using 3G on their phones is causing problems with their network. AT&T's not about to let people use the connection on their computers and hurt their network even more for free. It'll probably be $30/month to tether on top of the $30/month data plan.
    Last edited by Channan; 2009-06-15 at 09:03 AM.
    Does this rag smell like chloroform to you?

If I helped you, be sure to press the Thanks! button over there ->
    If I didn't, press it anyway.
    2009-06-15 06:54 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD