User Tag List

Kinda disappointed that you can't select specific sections in an SMS bubble and that you can only copy the entire bubble.

Side question: In iTunes there's a new option that I haven't seen before under the Summary while yer iPhone is plugged in (I don't feel like plugging my phone back in) but it's the last box checkable mark, underneath 'automatically sync when plugged in' etc etc, it's like Encrypt Sync or something like that - what is that?
    2009-06-17 07:36 PM
    I think you can do it if you move the edges of the copy sections.
    2009-06-17 09:40 PM
    I think you can do it if you move the edges of the copy sections.
    No, you can't. You can only select the whole bubble. When you hold your finger down on the bubble, it turns blue and you can copy it.

Actually, I didn't even think that was a problem at first because I haven't run into that problem. I was, however, disappointed that I couldn't copy multiple texts at once.

Oh well, it's a bit more work, but you can just select multiple texts and click "Forward" and then just copy it there.
    Does this rag smell like chloroform to you?

If I helped you, be sure to press the Thanks! button over there ->
    If I didn't, press it anyway.
    2009-06-18 01:37 AM
    I also don't like that you don't have a Stack like Clippy. Just one thing copied at a time...unless I'm missing something.

I used the Stack in Clippy to save my signature for my work email.
    2009-06-18 02:49 PM
    I don't mind not being able to copy multiple things at once. I mean, that's cool and all, but you can't even do that on computers (not mine anyway, only in Word) and Apple could always release an update to fix that.

What I'm kinda disappointed about is that you can't copy things from several of the stock apps, including YouTube and the App Store. Please fix this Apple! I'd like to be able to copy a description or someone's funny comment or whatever.
    Does this rag smell like chloroform to you?

If I helped you, be sure to press the Thanks! button over there ->
    If I didn't, press it anyway.
    2009-06-18 03:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD