Hey Guys. I've come here because I need some advice.

Basically. I Can get the new iPhone 3G S tomorrow or wait until Christmas and Get a Mac.

What do you guys think? I have a iPhone 3G, at the moment and a PC.

I've come here because I really don't know what to choose. I Mean i Would like Both. but you know. You can't Eat a Cookie and have a Cookie. (or something like that :P)

Thanks a lot for You opinions.

(Ps. I know it's so stupid asking this kind of thing but, its like choosing between a Cookie or a Cake, I Don't want to choose the wrong thing. So id like to hear some opinions)

Thanks a lot.
    Apple iPhone by Apple
    2009-06-18 10:58 PM
    I dont really think its a stupid question but if I had to choose between a cookie or a Mt. Dew (Pepsi Fan) I'd go with the mac. Already having an iphone keeps you in the game but having a pc drops you a couple of levels in my opinion. The 3GS looks pimp but I'm sticking with my 3G until the next one comes out, theres just not enough extra for me to justify the cost. But getting a mac will get you something new not just an upgraded of what you already have. Just my opinion. What kind of mac are you thinking about?

Petey
    2009-06-18 11:14 PM
    If you have a 3G there's not much of an upgrade to the 3GS.
    If you have a PC upgrade to Windows 7.
    With the money you've saved you can have one heck of a party
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.
    2009-06-18 11:20 PM
    Well, If I were you I would get a mac. You already have iPhone 3G, it does almost everything the 3GS does. If you got the 3GS now you would more than likely get bored with it after a day or so. If you waited and got a mac, there would be plenty of new things to play with.
    2009-06-19 02:19 AM
    get a mac, you won't me disappointed. especially if you already have a 3g iphone...
    2009-06-19 03:27 AM
    Get both! That's what I would do.
    2009-06-19 03:31 AM
    Get the 3G S. I actually like Windows.
    Does this rag smell like chloroform to you?

If I helped you, be sure to press the Thanks! button over there ->
    If I didn't, press it anyway.
    2009-06-20 03:07 AM
    If you already have the 3G, there's no point to get the 3GS, IMO. Get the Mac for xmas, then come summer, you'll upgrade to the new REDESIGNED iPhone.
    2009-06-20 05:19 AM
    Get the mac with the free iTouch. Sell the iTouch and use the proceeds towards the 3gs.
    2009-06-20 06:53 AM
    ^lmfao!!!!

But that won't work, because he won't get his Mac til Christmas.
    Does this rag smell like chloroform to you?

If I helped you, be sure to press the Thanks! button over there ->
    If I didn't, press it anyway.
    2009-06-20 07:05 AM
    screw the mac, get the iphone and stick with a PC, duh
    2009-06-20 08:02 AM
    Get a new macbook pro.. i'm loving mine, just got it a few weeks ago. 15".
    -Eric

-White iPhone 3GS 32GB. (For SALE)
    -15" MacBook Pro. Aluminum.
    2009-06-20 10:54 AM
    I upgraded to the 3GS and can honestly say I notice a difference in load speeds. It is worth it IMO simply because of all the time I spend browsing the web on my phone. I also upload a lot to youtube so for me the video features are also great.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I once prayed to God for an iPhone, but quickly found out He didn't work that way...so I stole an iPhone and prayed for His forgiveness.

A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than you love yourself. - Josh Billings
    2009-06-20 11:12 AM
    At what price can u get the 3GS? if you can get it at 200-300, I say go ahead and get it, then EBAY the current 3G, you could get upto $400 for the 8gb 3G. save the extra 100-200 toward a new mac in christmas. Best of both world... hahaha
    2009-06-20 12:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD