Hey

this is kind of a stupid question, but it is the only reason id consider upgrading to the 3gs...

Would the extra ram and faster CPU and the openGL 2.0 support help in the performance when jailbroken?
    when i had my 3G jailbroken, it was soooooo sluggish it dfrove me nuts, and i havent jailbroken in a while because of it.

if i were to get the 3Gs and whtn they do come out with a jailbreak solution, will i notice a HUGE increase in performance over the 3g?
    2009-06-18 11:19 PM
    huh, wasn't aware that there really was a lag. Some say that winterboard causes some slow down. But I would gladly give that up for being able to mod my phone. I notice no lag at all.
    SbSettings can be added as well as Processes that would allow to to stop apps from running in the background. I'm sure it will be available for 3.0 soon too.
    2009-06-18 11:26 PM
    I really doubt it would be that much of an improvement the processor is only going from 400mhz to 600mhz
    2009-06-19 02:21 AM
    I don't even know why I'm buying the 3GS anymore to be honest, it seems as if there's not really any difference at all - it's just a tad tad bit quicker and has a slightly better camera, wtf am i doing? I think I should of just kept my 3G, or sold my 3G an went back to my 1st Gen. to put money towards a 46" HDTV - still don't have one of those, my PS3 is dying for one.
    2009-06-19 07:12 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD