How do you obtain the ip address of your iphone? How do i download iswitcher into phone?
    2007-09-22 04:37 AM
    you can obtain the ip address in preferences then clicking the arrow tab to the wifi your connected to.

as for iswitcher your best bet is to read thru the guides on this site there here for a reason..

oh and PM a mod to change your screen name unless you want a ton of spam from bots that visit this board.

its never good to use a email address as a screen name.
    2007-09-22 04:56 AM
    so if i am not connected to wifi i dont have an ip? therefore i cant load any roms into my phone? BAH i dont have wifi at my house i am wired into the wall...i hate putting software on my girlfriends computer to do it on her college wifi....any other way around this guys? i have read a lot and they all say the same thing
    Formerly of modmymoto.com ..now upgraded to 2.1 & jailbroken using quickpwn

RETIRED- Motorola L7 -R4517, RSA removed, EDGE internet browsing, full iPhone skin with 14 icon menu, widget style home icons, Bullfrog iTunes, 1GB storage
    2008-02-17 06:06 PM
    Try iPhoneBrowser
    2008-02-18 03:10 AM
    you just google "ip finder" open the first or 2nd site and itll probably tell you (if it ask you to pay or wont load try another link)
    2008-06-15 02:01 AM
    On windows use iphonebrowser but if you are on a mac use ifuntastic
    Then find the location that you need to the roms in just like wifi
    2008-06-15 03:24 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD