After receiving my iPhone3GS it didn't have Internet Tethering nor when you go to Messages in settings it didn't have MMS Messaging feature. I loaded ipcc carrier settings AT&T 5.0 and got it all tethering and mms but obv it didn't work because I was on iPhone Data Plan....So I called AT&T and decided to change to Family Data Unlimited and all was working good my web was still working I still had Carriar Data Settings and Internet Tethering but not MMS feature. This occured when I used reset all settings in carrir data settings or "Reset" "Reset all network settings"...What do I do...Do I reinstall ipcc I used?
    2009-06-22 05:10 AM
    Re-install the ipcc file should do the trick.
    2009-06-22 05:14 AM
    Problem is im not at work to use the beta iTunes 8.2 to load the ipcc so what I did was used help.BenM and generated then since I had my carrair settings and all I just put all MMS apn and settings reboot and now it works. Since i'm on the Family Data Unlimted (MediaNet) should MMS work it still doesn't never did even on my iPhone 3G does it take quite sometime to kick in and all.

Thank for all your help!!!
    2009-06-22 05:21 AM
    I installed the ipcc and it still didn't work. When I upgraded they lady changed it back to iPhone unlimited text. So I went online and changed it back to messaging unlimited. It still didn't work do I did what I did like 2 or 3 months ago and put my sim in my razr and called someone and bullshited for few min then tried to send a pic and it failed second time worked. I put it back in my 3gs and now mms works since this morning so far.

And video works perfect on mms. The person I sent it to said it was clear not even grainy.
    Last edited by stlcaddie; 2009-06-22 at 05:29 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2009-06-22 05:29 AM
    Im in canada with rogers and everything is working here
    2009-06-22 06:05 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD