User Tag List

I dont know if anyone has this issue with it but I have my Blacklist set to Busy Signal when someone calls me, but somehow it bypasses it and they are able to leave a voicemail...I dont want that to happen and setting to Busy Signal should only have them call then the call should drop, to not even give them the option to leave a voicemail. Why is it doing that? All I want is to set my blacklist to busy signal...they should not have to leave a voicemail. If anyone has came across this issue or knows what to do to fix it, please let me know. I have the latest Version of iBlacklist 3.0 (registered Version). A response on this would be grateful, thanks.
    2009-06-24 02:02 PM
    iBlacklist for iPhone

You can download the documentation at the bottom of the screen.

I had a similar issue. Make sure you have your blacklist as the top priority. The doc explains how to do this.
    2009-06-24 04:38 PM
    Hmm... that sucks. Let me know if the fix works...
    2009-06-24 05:11 PM
    Well I read the manual, it said that Busy Signal still allows Voicemail to go through which is weird, but Accept and Hangup has that it will NOT allow blacklister leave a voicemail, so I set them all up for Accept and Hangup...I'll let you know if it works. Thanks guys.
    2009-06-24 06:00 PM
    Can you give me specific, step by step instructions on how to get iblacklist 3.0? i had it on the old software and the one time i tried the new version it didn't work. I REALLY need the app ASAP! Thanks for your help!
    2009-09-24 01:32 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD