Man I just got a new 3g like a month ago and just yesterday I unlocked it and jailbroke it a couple days before that but dam I fully charged it and it was 100% in the morning & I went to school for 4 hours and I did'nt even use it and it already lost about 25-30% battery and right now it's half-way filled. I spent all of my money on a new 3g because I thought my old 2g's battery life was bad, man it's the opposite. This 3.0 update got me complaining too much now I gotta sell it for probably less than I paid for, what a waste of my dam time & money.
    2009-06-24 09:38 PM
    Sorry. I upgraded my phone to 3.0 and I have iphone 3G also. I had no problem with the battery. Did you set the lights to lowest? Maybe you had some programs on that is taking away the battery problem.
    2009-06-24 10:02 PM
    Actually I just turned push data off and set it to manually and I heard that's supposed to save a lot of battery life so I just tried that and hopefully it will save it and yes ok but now another problem is the statusbar disappearing after I close an app and if I keep continuing to use it with the disappeared statusbar then the statusbar never shows up so I have to restart it just to get it back, can someone help me with the statusbar problem please.
    2009-06-24 10:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD