User Tag List

Hi Guys

I have installed ultrasno0w on my jail broken 3G iPhone and the phone doesn't ring on incoming calls its just vibrates.

How do I:
    1. Get the ringer to work for incoming calls?
    2. Stop it from vibrating if I don't answer a call?
    (It just keeps vibrating until I press the 'Decline' button)

Thank you
    2009-06-24 09:12 PM
    Settings<Sounds and make sure you have everything set up and if your still having problems try restarting your iPhone.
    2009-06-24 09:54 PM
    Yup all looks good in my sound settings and I restarted the phone and no change. Any other ideas?

Thanks

Shaun

Okay I figured out the problem. Because I had upgraded from 2.0 to 3.0 the phone had kept a ringtone associated with my home land line telephone number. So when I did a test call on my home phone to my iPhone it tried to play a ringtone not installed on my iPhone so it just vibrated. To solve the issue I just went into my iPhone contacts, searched to my home phone in the directory and changed the default ringtone to another ringtone available on my iPhone and it worked. I hope that makes sense for anyone else that has this problem in the future.
    Last edited by kaodixflow; 2009-06-25 at 02:50 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2009-06-25 02:50 AM
    Yup all looks good in my sound settings and I restarted the phone and no change. Any other ideas?

Thanks

Shaun

Okay I figured out the problem. Because I had upgraded from 2.0 to 3.0 the phone had kept a ringtone associated with my home land line telephone number. So when I did a test call on my home phone to my iPhone it tried to play a ringtone not installed on my iPhone so it just vibrated. To solve the issue I just went into my iPhone contacts, searched to my home phone in the directory and changed the default ringtone to another ringtone available on my iPhone and it worked. I hope that makes sense for anyone else that has this problem in the future.
    This has been driving me crazy. Thanks for helping to end the insanity!
    2010-03-26 02:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD