Okay so my jailbroken iphone on AT&T with the tethering ipcc(sp?) installed vibrates whenever i call out to someone.
    For instance, it rings rings rings like normal but just before the person picks up the line itll do a little vibrate. Ive searched for a cause for this but cannot seem to come up with anything.

Part of my thinks it may be something with the phone app? or that ipcc that i got from following the easy tether guide.

Its from this forum HERE

Also, sometimes when i end a call my phone will crash and go into safe mode. This is the only time this happens, I dont have any phone skins am only running sauriks theme from winterboard, and thats it as far as visual customization goes. I do have SBsettings installed and rock your iphone (Which hasnt told me yet why my phone keeps entering safe mode.. sigh)
    So my question, how the hell do i get this to stop? Im taking all suggestions!

can anyone help?
    Last edited by amfdfireinside; 2009-06-29 at 08:48 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2009-06-29 08:48 PM
    I have the same problem but it only happens sometimes, it isn't really that annoying u just gotta deal wit it
    2009-06-29 09:07 PM
    Maybe you have Mcleaner installed and it's doing that. Go to settings under Mcleaner, under the 'vibrate options' make sure 'Out call accepted' is turned off. This will disable vibration when call connects...
    2009-07-04 05:59 PM
    I had this same issue, but it turned out to be iBlacklist. (at least for me) there is a setting under "Extras" that toggles the vibrate when the call connects called "Answer Haptic" If you turn it off the vibrate will stop. Some people think of this as a feature because it let's you know when the person answers without having to hold the phone up to your face. I hope this helps.

-Keith
    2009-07-28 04:33 AM
    hi this is "rawas"
    dude there is a 2 comon reson for that
    1) did u install MCleaner in uar i device ?
    or
    2) did u install phone buzz in uar i device ?
    if u yes so simply remove it from cydia
    u have done no more vibrate or no more safe mode
    HOW TO REMOVE IT {go to cudia /packges/check and remove this both if u have both or remove one by one }
    2012-09-06 10:27 PM
    hi this is "rawas"
    dude there is a 2 comon reson for that
    1) did u install MCleaner in uar i device ?
    or
    2) did u install phone buzz in uar i device ?
    if u yes so simply remove it from cydia
    u have done no more vibrate or no more safe mode
    HOW TO REMOVE IT {go to cudia /packges/check and remove this both if u have both or remove one by one }
    Check the post date next time rawas
    2012-09-10 07:07 AM
    Check the post date next time rawas
    Sorry dude but another people get help when they search on this issu
    2013-03-23 07:55 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD