3.0 came with 100 new features and the 3GS added a few of its own. I don't have too many things I want from the iPhone now.

Aside from things that would require new hardware (like video conferencing), what are some new features you'd still like to have on the iPhone?

Mine:

1. Image notifications in the status bar for missed calls, unread emails, and new texts (exactly what StatusNotifier does).
    2. Quick reply for texts.
    3. Orientation lock.
    4. Multitasking.
    5. Adobe Flash, but only if you could turn it off when you don't need to use it.
    6. Attach files directly in the Mail app, instead of having to go to Voice Memos or Photos and email from there.
    7. And since I know a lot of people are going to say this, themes.

That's all I can really think of. Once all these things are on the iPhone, I can't really think of anything else I'd want on this phone.

What else would you like to see in future updates of the iPhone OS?
    Does this rag smell like chloroform to you?

If I helped you, be sure to press the Thanks! button over there ->
    If I didn't, press it anyway.
    2009-07-05 06:49 AM
    I would like to see the iPhone get doubled in thickness so they can incorporate a bigger battery.

I would also like to see customizable profiles for the ring status of the iPhone(ie loudness, text popup, location awareness) so I can do more than use the silent switch.

Wireless N would be nice too if it is even possible.

A real bluetooth stack.

I would like to see the iPhone get doubled in thickness so they can incorporate a bigger battery.
    Last edited by CaptainChaos; 2009-07-05 at 08:06 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2009-07-05 08:00 AM
    I wouldn't say doubled, but I do wish Apple would add a better battery. I wouldn't mind it being a little thicker, either.
    Does this rag smell like chloroform to you?

If I helped you, be sure to press the Thanks! button over there ->
    If I didn't, press it anyway.
    2009-07-06 07:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD