iphone 3gs was about 700 bucks if you didn't have a att account! Ughh!! I paid 600 for my very first one, which I still have, but, for some reason, I thought the prices had gone down I guess they did, but, only for att customers??

anyways, I really wanted one soo bad, especially since mine is crapping out on me, but, I called to ask, and they informed me about the price, I am sooo bummed! I guess no way around it huh? My cousin has a contract with att, I wonder if she would go in to try and buy one, and just say she wants one, just cuz, like maybe as an extra phone or something, if they would hassle her? Like if they say, well, we gotta program it with your number and all that, can't she just say, well, I'm not planning on using now, but just want it for backup, or something to the effect? Would that work? That way I could just buy it off of her? Hmmm... anyway, sad day for me!
    Stay Sexy, Sweet, and Wonderful!
    2009-07-05 03:05 PM
    No, it doesn't work like that. If she adds a line, she pays $199/16gb or $299/32gb but also pays an extra $9.99 per month for that line. Not to mention she is stuck with a 2yr contract. In your case you'd have to pay $599 or $699 w/o a contract in order to use on another network.
    2009-07-05 04:13 PM
    Well, that sucks!
    2009-07-05 09:25 PM
    Yes it does, But their selling on ebay for over $900. So $599 or $699 is not so bad. And think of all the fun you have had with your first one. Can't put a price on that
    2009-07-05 09:41 PM
    Yeah, I know, I really have had soo much fun with it, and I loooove my iphone! I wonder if the prices might drop in the next few months Well, maybe I will just suck it up and buy the 599 one, which i take it is the 16gb? Maybe I can sell this one that I have? I wonder how much I can get for it, since it is in really nice condition considering it's a couple of yrs old any suggestions, as far as what I might ask for it. It's already unlocked and jailbroken, so that would save someone from having to do that??

Ok, well thanks guys, really appreciate ya'lls input
    2009-07-05 10:26 PM
    anyways, I really wanted one soo bad, especially since mine is crapping out on me...
    Maybe I can sell this one that I have... since it is in really nice condition...

lawl
    word
    2009-07-05 10:49 PM
    LOL Thanks for pointing that out newbie, yep, I meant the 8gb I'm using at the moment is crapping out on me, the screen has like a run on it or something, I also have a 4gb, that I've hardly used,(the one I was talking about being in nice condition) but, already promised it to my cousin. But, if I can make money off of the best one I have (4gb one) to help pay for my new one, well, than, my cousin will have to buy her own! heheh

Guess that's why I am not soo willing to spend yet ANOTHER huge amount on ANOTHER iphone.

Sorry, should've been clear on that!
    Last edited by ucim2cute; 2009-07-05 at 11:19 PM.
    2009-07-05 11:11 PM
    you could as i did, sold my 16gb for 290 on ebay

and went and bought a new 3g[s] 32gig for 299

lol i am under a contract though
    2009-07-05 11:17 PM
    Oooorrrrrrr... I could just sell both of the darn things, and get the one I really want, the 32gb!

But, I am like OCD about some stuff, and I always like having backup, of like, everything, LOL just in case ya know! I know, I know, weird and really expensive disorder! hahaha

I need help! Ha!
    2009-07-05 11:26 PM
    i was thinking about buying a reg 3g from at&t just as a backup phone in case anything happens to my 3gs, but they said that since it wouldnt be attached to a number and contract, i would have to pay 499 instead of 99, and i laughed at them. kind of lame if you ask me, i would have paid a bit more, but 400 more, thats crazy
     White iPhone 3Gs - 32Gb 
    2009-07-06 12:03 AM
    Oooorrrrrrr... I could just sell both of the darn things, and get the one I really want, the 32gb!

But, I am like OCD about some stuff, and I always like having backup, of like, everything, LOL just in case ya know! I know, I know, weird and really expensive disorder! hahaha

I need help! Ha!
    My (insert favorite deity here)... Your posts make me glad I stopped dating teenage girls.. Between your bubbly enthusiasm, and overwhelming use of punctuation, it took all of my energy just to get thru this thread to post.

Unless you're 46 year old woman who listens to "Poison" just to reclaim nostalgia... then that'd be like, scary.. yea.. like.. totally.

Waitaminit... Mom??! GET OFF THE ******* INTERNETS!
    Don't forget to say THANKS!

J.D.
    2009-07-06 05:09 AM
    My (insert favorite deity here)... Your posts make me glad I stopped dating teenage girls.. Between your bubbly enthusiasm, and overwhelming use of punctuation, it took all of my energy just to get thru this thread to post.

Unless you're 46 year old woman who listens to "Poison" just to reclaim nostalgia... then that'd be like, scary.. yea.. like.. totally.

Waitaminit... Mom??! GET OFF THE ******* INTERNETS!
    Orrrr... you could not read my posts if you don't like them!
    If it took all of your energy just to get through my thread, then sounds like your just OLD, and that's your problem!

Oh! Also... you sound boring, so, blah, blah, blah, you make no sense, and no one really cares to hear your rambling! Ha! Get off the internet grandpa!
    2009-07-08 10:14 AM
    Orrrr... you could not read my posts if you don't like them!
    If it took all of your energy just to get through my thread, then sounds like your just OLD, and that's your problem!

Oh! Also... you sound boring, so, blah, blah, blah, you make no sense, and no one really cares to hear your rambling! Ha! Get off the internet grandpa!
    LOL, can't take being teased by a peer huh... figured you were socially inept.
    Don't forget to say THANKS!

J.D.
    2009-07-08 04:38 PM
    LOL, can't take being teased by a peer huh... figured you were socially inept.
    Again, blah, blah, blah. No one cares, stop talking!
    LOL
    2009-07-08 04:44 PM
    2009-07-08 04:49 PM
    Too Funny!!
    2009-07-08 06:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD