Hi so last night I was downloading some packages when in the middle of one it said "Please free some disk space on the iPhone". So I just quit Cydia for the night and restarted my iPhone. Today I cleared all my photos off of my iPhone freeing up some space. Again, I restarted a few times. But now, every time I tapped on Cydia I got a black space with the message "Reloading Data" as usual, but it never completes and just goes back to the iPhone Home Screen with all my apps. I don't know what to do but Cydia simply won't load. I installed Cydia quite recently (close to a week ago) and do remember a few days ago having to press "Complete Upgrade" on Cydia when asked to, but I never ran into any problems with it until now. I am unsure as to what to do and would really appreciate any help I can get.

P.S. I have an iPhone 3G running on 3.0 Firmware
    2009-07-06 10:20 PM
    Something got corrupted it looks like. Cydia is supposed to load programs onto the private (8/16/32GB) partition so space is never an issue. I would suggest you restore... redsn0w.. then set the phone up as new in iTunes. The first time you open Cydia it will do it's reorganizing which is when it moves everything to the other partition.
    2009-07-06 10:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD