Hi,
    Can anyone tell me how to transfer the video images from my iPhone to my pc? I am using Cycorder that I got through Cydia and I cant find a way of moving the video file. Or, is there a better program for taking video with the 3G that I dont know about possibly?

Thanks.
    2009-07-06 11:09 PM
    Search = awesome. its up there in the top right corner.. less than 30 seconds found both of these.

http://www.modmyi.com/forums/general...-cycorder.html
    http://www.modmyi.com/forums/native-...er-videos.html
    -Eric

-White iPhone 3GS 32GB. (For SALE)
    -15" MacBook Pro. Aluminum.
    2009-07-06 11:33 PM
    Thanks Eric... much appreciated. Im new to both the iPhone and this forum.
    2009-07-06 11:40 PM
    ssh into /mobile /library they should be somewhere there ..u can use diskaid google it..
    but dont delete or remove anything around there
    good luck
    2009-07-07 12:17 AM
    really.. xfer? transfer too hard to type?
    yes try not to forget to do this before you do a restore. A lot of people do and you can't get them back.
    2009-07-07 01:29 AM
    Yes I did the back up thanks... and complain about xfer?? Really??

ssh into /mobile /library they should be somewhere there ..u can use diskaid google it..
    but dont delete or remove anything around there
    good luck

Okay I got in via ssh and went to that folder but there are no video files showing... any other ideas?
    Last edited by Villy29; 2009-07-07 at 05:34 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2009-07-07 05:34 AM
    what tool did you use to SSH in? if by chance the command line go to where you're looking for and type pwd and hit enter..

once you get a response make sure it matches this:
    /private/var/mobile/Media/Videos

If it doesn't, you're in the wrong place.. and make sure you're following the CaSe SeNsItIvE rules.. meaning /private/var/mobile/media/videos will NOT be the same as /private/var/mobile/Media/Videos
    -Eric

-White iPhone 3GS 32GB. (For SALE)
    -15" MacBook Pro. Aluminum.
    2009-07-07 07:32 AM
    Using Cycorder and PPvideoenabler from Cydia, you can sync your videos with iPhoto.

It will not show the video in the Photos app on the iPhone, but it will transfer it to your iPhoto library.

Bill
    2009-07-09 08:19 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD