That tends to always fix the issue. I am glad you posted the solutions so others can see it
    If I helped you, hit the button or be Banned!

Download Macbook 3.1 for Winterboard-Now LIVE on Cydia-Macbook Final, Macbook Final Widget,Macbook SBSettings
    Need Hardware Repair Support?: PM ME
    2010-01-31 05:09 AM
    It's amazing how few people post things and basically leech info.

I'm pretty active on other boards that have nothing to do with technology like environmentally friendly lifted trucks and we go out of our way to help each other out.

Noticed on these tech boards it's always a handfull of people that post something helpful and the rest are here to leech.

Let's all pitch in.
    2010-01-31 07:59 PM
    Unfortunately the majority of the users on the forum lack the knowledge to assist with all issues. There is nothing wrong with that though, that is why there are others like myself who devote a great deal of time helping others and have the knowledge to assist with almost any issue one may be experiencing.
    2010-02-01 02:57 AM
    It all works fine here. MobileMe

Http://www.me.com
    Last edited by kuhndsn; 2010-02-16 at 02:31 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-02-16 02:31 AM
    HI, Mobile me works on my unlocked iphone vis T-mobile BUT the new iCalander needs updates thru iTunes which will lock my unlocked phone again and now that I have updated my Mobile me with their new iCalander- my iphone does not have any of my current iCalander items. Can someone tell me what to do/option? Thanks LP
    2011-03-17 05:51 AM
    I find MobileMe pointless for people relying on unlocks because you constantly need to update and you need to have a data plan to actually sync all of the data.
    2011-03-17 06:45 AM
26 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD