Is it just me or is anyone else sick of 3.0

Stupid problem and running glitchy.

2.2 worked so well and look what Apple have done

I just wonder if the 3.1 will be worth upgrading to.
    2009-07-07 10:23 PM
    3.1 beta has a lot of work to be done before its releasable. 3.0 isnt bad and dont have too many issues with it other than the battery life.
    2009-07-07 10:44 PM
    battery life seems ok for normal use for me. It does get hammed with I am mucking about with SSH.

Silly things are getting to me
    No Caps lock

when I get a missed call I swipe to unlock and the phone thinks its still in the call and will then think oh no its a missed call lol

earlier it wouldnt let me select anything, I could change page but trying to select something the screen just kept flicking on and off. A refresh fixed that for now.

search function picks up what it wants

I am sure I have missed many more stupid faults.
    Last edited by Neilvx; 2009-07-07 at 10:52 PM.
    2009-07-07 10:50 PM
    I know it's not what you want hear but mine is working well. I'll admit I did have some problems installing. Had to restore 3 times and then try it again. But now it's very smooth, no issues at all.
    2009-07-07 11:43 PM
    My reception seemed worse after upgrading to 3.0. I don't know if that was just in my head or what, but I seem to be dropping alot of calls lately.
    2009-07-08 01:49 AM
    battery life seems ok for normal use for me. It does get hammed with I am mucking about with SSH.

Silly things are getting to me
    No Caps lock

when I get a missed call I swipe to unlock and the phone thinks its still in the call and will then think oh no its a missed call lol

earlier it wouldnt let me select anything, I could change page but trying to select something the screen just kept flicking on and off. A refresh fixed that for now.

search function picks up what it wants

I am sure I have missed many more stupid faults.
    be careful if you copy files from 2.2 to 3.0 using ssh, the sql has been changed and need to update all databases... it happens to me.. i try to copy my contact list and gets what? it crashes flicking every time i try to access my contact list.
    conclusion thanks good i was maked a backup so i restore all settings and everything works fine...
    2009-07-08 04:06 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD