Hi all!

just got myself an iPhone 3GS and am having a hard time with iTunes.

Anyone know of an iTunes alternative which works with the iPhone 3GS? I've done some research on the net but looks like the new phone rendered most of the solutions useless.

Something free if possible...

Looks like this was the place to look for a solution, hope someone can help out!

Amy
    PS: don't hesitate to move my question to a more appropriate section if needed!
    2009-07-09 12:50 PM
    iTunes is easy.
    2009-07-09 04:21 PM
    You can try MediaMonkey or SharePod
    2009-07-09 04:23 PM
    Welcome to the forum Amy!

As you already know, there is no longer much choice regarding iTunes alternatives.

Fortunately, I recently tumbled upon a freeware named CopyTrans Manager that fully supports iPhone 3GS and OS 3.

It will surely suit your fancy!
    What's really awesome is how you sign up and bump threads that are years old with your helpful replies to the same website!IS that super cool or what? And the way you help out those newbs that sign up the same time you do... awesome. and how this girl name is amy WIL and she is new and how there is a WILLbarclay with zero posts in your first post thanking someone that is banned for posting a video about this.

You.... super cool. *spamtastic* and all your little aliases, I hope their IP matches so we can just kick 5 birds with one stone.

http:/http://www.grabup.com/uploads/0890116e21cecc9b89ece64808940e07.png
    2009-07-09 09:00 PM
    ^^hahaaaaa lol nice find lol
    2009-07-09 09:07 PM
    My custom user title on my home forum is Headhunter. I don't even track by IP, I just smell them out and ban.
    2009-07-09 09:10 PM
    Well, not quite the direction I thought this post would take.

I'm trying to hold back on answering but am not able to. I also know this is going to lead me nowhere good but hey :-)

And the way you help out those newbs that sign up the same time you do... awesome
    I have to start somewhere to use the forum no? I thought signing up would be the usual way.

awesome. and how this girl name is amy WIL and she is new and how there is a WILLbarclay with zero posts in your first post thanking someone that is banned for posting a video about this.
    Really tried understanding but I just don't get it. I'm sorry. You're real last name might actually be 1 but mine is not Wil.

so we can just kick 5 birds with one stone
    How polite, thanks.

Anyway, thank you to those who actually tried answering. You might find this link interesting.

[ame=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comparison_of_iPod_managers]Comparison of iPod managers - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/ame]
    2009-07-13 05:30 PM
    Go there for a more up-to-date iPod/iPhone managers comparison.
    2009-10-02 04:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD