User Tag List

Hey people, I have a little question/problem. When I used to watch streaming videos from the internet when I first got my iPhone, videos would take a second to load, and you would see the little shaded part on the video time line increase so that you could skip to any part further in the video, but within the shaded part. That was good. Now whenever I watch videos from the internet, the actual playing of the video depends on how many bars I have for wifi. It sucks because when I watch movies on the internet from my room, the movies neeeeverrr play cuz i barely catch the signal from up there. Is there any way to change this? I would like to be able to watch a movie/tv show streaming on the iphone without the video pausing halfway through and then having to give up on it.

Thanks for any help.
    2009-07-14 07:33 AM
    anyone?
    2009-07-17 08:17 AM
    I guess you'll just have to put up with it and wait for the video to resume again once the player has downloaded more of it. Do you press play once the player comes up or do you wait for it to start automatically?
    2009-07-17 04:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD