Just curious my springboards a mess.

What do you guys sort your categories into?
    2009-07-17 07:50 PM
    I have 2 folders. One named "Games" which was obviously games and another named just "Apps" which had all my apps that I rarely used (makeitmine, contacts, stocks, itunes, countdown)
    2009-07-17 09:04 PM
    I generally use Apps, Games, Media and Tools. Categories even has icons with those names. I put those 4 icons on the top row of the home page and most frequent used apps below and on a second page. That way I only have 2 pages instead of 11! Sometimes I will move those 4 to the top of the second page depending on my mood
    2009-07-17 09:53 PM
    Favourite, Multimedia, Productivity, News & References, Finance & Security, Navigation, Social networking,Tools, Health & Sports, Game.

I used to name my pages with Spring Jump when it was still working with a shortened form of the above name, and create a category folder with the same name. All my applications are located in the correct pages and if the page is'nt enough to hold them all, the less frequently used ones goes inside the category folder.

With Jump Spring, it was a matter of touching the page dot and jumping into the right page directly.

Now I'm waiting for it to be working again.

Personally I did'nt quite like Category and find jump spring a far better way of categorising/grouping the icons.
    2009-07-18 02:30 AM
    ^Dude, you have a ton of apps. just sayin' lolz
    Yup, that's the way I do it also, springjumps. SO much easier now with 11 pages too.
    2009-07-18 02:33 AM
    ^Dude, you have a ton of apps. just sayin' lolz
    Yup, that's the way I do it also, springjumps. SO much easier now with 11 pages too.
    What's the adavantage over catergories? I used to use it but it seemed to make my phone slower, however I may give it another shot..
    2009-07-18 02:45 AM
    For me, it seems to respond much faster jumping to the page. It allowed me to clean up my first page nicely also. I can still scroll through pages if I want. For me, just cleaner.
    Also, one time I left a few apps inside a category and did a restore and jailbreak again. Tough time figuring what to do to get them back, so a lesson learned.
    2009-07-18 03:36 AM
    I have 9 ..............and they are all named Bob.
    2009-07-18 05:30 AM
    ^wtf does that mean bob, roflmao
    one1 I love you dude. The picture you use for your avatar so suits you too.
    2009-07-18 07:05 AM
    [ame=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jim_Ignatowski]Jim Ignatowski - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/ame]

you must watch the ending on this

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pvn-tBeLpCk[/ame]
    Last edited by one1; 2009-07-18 at 07:49 AM.
    2009-07-18 07:20 AM
    ^I seen that one but it's been a long time. Classic for sure. Couldn't stop lmao. Thanks for the treat.
    2009-07-18 10:46 AM
    Whats the use of springjumps when u need more pages, it just takes u to a certain page doesnt it?
    2009-07-18 11:08 AM
    I use one category for Games, and use a 5 icon dock and have the Stack app in the middle. This brings up my Games categories folder + other apps i want quick access to.

Some screenshots
    Attached Thumbnails What do you "name" your categories?-img_0052.png   What do you "name" your categories?-img_0053.png  
    The Original Autobot of MMi
    Jesus couldn't turn into a fire engine

LOL -> "Winterboard does not interfere at all with my performance."

Suck it up, Sucker
    2009-07-18 12:21 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD