User Tag List

help guys my i turn off then turn on my iphone, now its stuck on the apple logo, the only i remember as just deleting a few apps from my phone and sometimes when i tried to delete a app with the red X it said no enough memory space, so i restarted my phone and no its frozen plz help
    2009-07-19 07:08 PM
    You can always restore it in itunes.And if youve backed it up via itunes all your stuff can be re-synced to your phone.
    2009-07-19 07:20 PM
    help guys my i turn off then turn on my iphone, now its stuck on the apple logo, the only i remember as just deleting a few apps from my phone and sometimes when i tried to delete a app with the red X it said no enough memory space, so i restarted my phone and no its frozen plz help
    Try waiting 10-20 minutes, if you see the spinning circle, you're doomed and will have to restore. To put the phone in recovery mode, hold the home and power until the screen is blank. Then hold the home button while the phone is off and plug into the computer. Continue holding the home button until iTunes logo appears on the phone. Restore and pwn. Good to go!
    2009-07-19 07:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD