ok so I left at&t when I got the iphone because I had horrible service and the price I was paying a month was high I was paying 120$ after taxes to get 1 bar at my house but this was with the first gen iphone. But now that the 3g is out I am having second thoughts..tmobile internet is so slow and I think you dont really get the full benefits of the iphone if your not on at&t. I am thinking about setting up a family plan with a friend which we both would only have to pay 84 a month which is not bad with everything included plus getting the 3gs at a much lower price. I of course would sell my iphone 3g and pay for the early tmobile termination fee and still have some money left over to buy the new 3gs. what do you guys think? and also i think service at my area with 3g is improved versus the relugar service. soo now I am stuck on what to do..
    2009-07-21 10:01 PM
    If you know someone with an iphone 3g on att have them come to your house and see how the service is. If theres one thing ive learned from att its that their coverage map is more of a guestimate than anything
    2009-07-21 10:05 PM
    Good Coverage and better customer service are what keep me on T-Mobile, not to mention its a lot cheaper. I dont do a ton of browsing away from a WIFI network, and I can stream internet radio in my car over EDGE just fine.
    So long, and thanks for all the fish
    2009-07-21 10:34 PM
    yeah im on tmobile as well and i have better service and quicker internet on edge than my friends on att with the iphone. it might just be where u are located...3g is cool and all but overrated in my opinion. Like the guy stated above me...i can and he can stream internet radio just fine over edge
    2009-07-22 01:48 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD