Hey everyone, i successfully SSH'd icons from various themes to make my own lil theme you can say, but its just a blank back screen.

I tried out this theme,Arschwinn Theme the lockscreen caught my attention,

when i went to set it up in winterboard after it reloaded, the lockscreen was just a blue box with a question mark in the middle?

am i missing some kind of plug-in for the theme?

also i am not sure but do i SSH keybaords into winterboard? or some other location, same with SMS bubbles layouts?
    2009-07-22 07:06 AM
    Keyboards are not theme-able (?) in 3.0 yet. There are plenty of threads on this and it is scheduled to be released with the next version of Winterboard.
    If I helped you, then hit the "Thanks!" button please.

I can't find Cydia on app store
    2009-07-22 07:38 AM
    Thank you,

What about SMS buble layouts?

and sorry for the silly question but where can i find the newest info regarding this and any other topic that has to do with pimpin out your phone ?
    2009-07-22 07:57 AM
    Those are themeable (seriously is that a word? :P). The only problem with those is that the name got changed from 2.x to 3.x. Let me just find out where they are.

Edit: Found them!

SSH into "/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/ChatKit.framework" and replace "Balloon_1.png" and "Balloon_2.png". Balloon 1 bubbles are the ones you sent and 2 are the received bubbles.
    Last edited by NeoNightmareX; 2009-07-22 at 08:22 AM.
    If I helped you, then hit the "Thanks!" button please.

I can't find Cydia on app store
    2009-07-22 08:19 AM
    Thanks i was just looking through the site, i cant really find any additional balloons, i was wondering is this the only site where you can get custom items? like themes icons and such?

sorry im pretty new and i just relied to this site,

any help/tips would be amazing

thank you!
    2009-07-23 08:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD