My iPhone 3G has not been showing my apps on the springboard after the 3.0 update...The phone is jailbroken, and in previous software versions put all my apps inside folders (Using "categories" which lets you organize your apps into folders). Each time I would upgrade my iPhone's software I re-jailbreak my phone and my games etc would not be on the springboard. I would just have to re-download Categories and they would be inside the folders. However, this time even categories isn't showing up on the springboard after repeated attempts of downloading. I feel like all my apps are trapped inside the program that I can't seem to access.... Any suggestions?

-Thanks
    2009-07-23 03:18 PM
    Try going into Settings > General > Restrictions and Enable restrictions then Disable them. Reboot your phone afterward.
    If I helped you, then hit the "Thanks!" button please.

I can't find Cydia on app store
    2009-07-23 05:36 PM
    Thank you sir, problem solved!
    2009-07-23 07:07 PM
    Unfortunatley for me, one of my folders has the settings app and it is hidden now. Any suggestions? Did I ruin my phone?
    2009-08-01 01:49 AM
    Welcome to MMi my friend.
    ^ you didn't ruin it, but I think the best method for you would restore to a fresh 3.0 and set up as a new phone this time, do not sync to a previous back up. Always causes problems.
    2009-08-01 02:14 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD