Cydia decided all of the sudden to stop working as of last night.

I was having problems with it a few days before and then last night i go to update the package ALL SOURCES and while it was downloading it it crashed. I pressed cydia again gets to reloading data crashes. Has done this no matter with reboots (close to 7 reboots since last night).

Recent packages installed?
    Icy
    BossPaper w/ LogMailer
    iRealQuickSMS

With updates to just All sources (Twice, once before, and last nights attempt)

Any ideas?
    2009-08-02 04:20 AM
    Remove your latest D/L's , might be a conflict with any/or non of them.
    Meh I also had a problem with iRealQuickSMS last week-deleted it, Icy we know has problems running with Cydia also.
    2009-08-02 04:34 AM
    When I got BossPaper Cydia pretty much died. I had to manually uninstall it because it wouldn't show up in Icy. Then Cydia worked fine.
    2009-08-02 05:09 AM
    I'm liking the title of this thread!

Icy has issues running alongside Cydia. I'd recommend uninstalling that.
    I always feel sorry for the guy in the iPhone commercials. He always gets a call right in the middle of trying to do something
    2009-08-02 05:11 AM
    ok so just ssh in and delete the folders?

ty for title comment
    2009-08-02 05:16 AM
    Umm.. I think so.
    And your welcome
    I always feel sorry for the guy in the iPhone commercials. He always gets a call right in the middle of trying to do something
    2009-08-02 05:18 AM
    i wonder if i can delete using ifile. Any ideas?
    2009-08-02 05:46 AM
    Icy has issues running alongside Cydia. I'd recommend uninstalling that.
    It does? I've literally never had problems using both. I usually use Cydia to install things and then Icy to uninstall them just because it's so much faster.
    2009-08-02 05:52 AM
    It does? I've literally never had problems using both. I usually use Cydia to install things and then Icy to uninstall them just because it's so much faster.
    Yes, especially if you install it through redsn0w.

i wonder if i can delete using ifile. Any ideas?
    Not sure, I don't use ifile.
    Last edited by angiepangie; 2009-08-02 at 05:55 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2009-08-02 05:55 AM
    I kinda figured Icy would considering i do believe they some sort of competitors? type thing. But i wish QuickSMS would work cause i was thinking about buying it

okay so that didn't work. got rid of all of them via /private/var/stash/Applications.pwn

icons still on Springboard but will not start

Cydia still go pew pew..
    Last edited by slidingmike; 2009-08-02 at 06:04 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2009-08-02 06:04 AM
    There has also been issues with BossPaper Beta.
    Install one at a time, see what works.
    You'll have to delete with app you installed it with. Or perhaps try CyDelete in Cydia, that way you can delete from the springboard.
    Last edited by Bo Troxell; 2009-08-02 at 06:15 AM.
    2009-08-02 06:04 AM
    i can't get into cydia to do that

That's my problem cydia won't let me in
    Last edited by slidingmike; 2009-08-02 at 06:15 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2009-08-02 06:15 AM
    Why don't you just clean it all up with a fresh restore. Sure would be easier.
    2009-08-02 06:16 AM
    ^And your iPhone would really love a nice clean bath of all the corrupted files Hint-Set up as a new phone
    If I helped you, hit the button or be Banned!

Download Macbook 3.1 for Winterboard-Now LIVE on Cydia-Macbook Final, Macbook Final Widget,Macbook SBSettings
    Need Hardware Repair Support?: PM ME
    2009-08-02 08:57 AM
    ^ +1

ohai Melech518

So are you enjoying your MBP? I am lovin mine
    2009-08-02 09:44 AM
    LMAO, I love it! After all of the Xslimmer, iCleanLanguage and Monolingual I couldnt be happier. I just loaded my new CS4 Masters Edition, which ate a good almost 20gb's, But I love it!! I am working on something for Blkcadi...

Download Macbook 3.1 for Winterboard-Now LIVE on Cydia-Macbook Final, Macbook Final Widget,Macbook SBSettings
    2009-08-02 09:52 AM
    ^ oh yea? Well she assigns projects to everyone on here

Yea my new MBP is much sexier than my old blackbook
    2009-08-02 09:55 AM
    Well I have an addiction to the newest and latest Apple products. I have to have the newest of everything...those [email protected] keep coming out with new things every 6 months and have my head spinning..im not really angry but I just noticed this guy

2009-08-02 10:02 AM
    ^ I agree. I am the exact same way, that's why I never worry about warranties.
    2009-08-02 10:06 AM
    Agreed, what's a warranty? Is that bad? Did I break it?

2009-08-02 10:09 AM
52 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD