i have a really good question. What does SBsetting does?? i mean what is his purpose. like winterboard is for changing your iphone's theme etc... ibroke is for breaking your iphone's. sooo what is sbsetting exactly for??

many thanks
    2009-08-09 12:30 AM
    SBSettings is a fantasticway to get to many of your settings options without having to dig through layers of settings pages to change them. It also offers a lot of other useful options.

Last edited by Napoleon_PhoneApart; 2009-08-09 at 12:45 AM.
    2009-08-09 12:40 AM
    ^ amazing how many use deep hud, me too
    2009-08-09 12:42 AM
    dawm it looks pretty good. Many thanks for the info bro, oh and by the way. i've heard that with **********, you can get apps from the appstore without having to pay, but it also warns you that it is ilegal to do so. Is it really risky??? and does it really worth it??

sorry for these questions, but i'm getting into all of this jailbreaking stuff by myself and i don't really have someone to help me.

thanks again

ohh what does DOCK means?? my english isn't too good jaja.
    Last edited by iphone.3333; 2009-08-09 at 12:55 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2009-08-09 12:55 AM
    ^ you get what you pay for. Forum rules. I suggest you read them.
    We do not support or discuss warez or cracked apps.

Dock is where you bottom row of icons sit on your springboard.
    Last edited by Bo Troxell; 2009-08-09 at 12:59 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2009-08-09 12:59 AM
    ohh no problem, thanks again...and i will sure read those rules haha
    2009-08-09 01:11 AM
    sbsettings is awesome.. i love it.. easy access to wifi switch
    2009-08-09 01:25 AM
    I have a question about these SBSettings, I've just installed the Ilumine theme and how found a folder named SBsettings, i have found where this file is placed through SSH but what does this file do? to i have to enable this anywhere??

Edit: I've just noticed in the screen shots above the Sbsettings icons are different to the original ones, i am assuming this is what the sbsettings file is for, my question is how do you get them to change after adding the folder???
    Last edited by swifttricker; 2010-02-18 at 01:29 PM.
    2010-02-18 01:27 PM
    I love SB settings because i am also used settings in my iphone. If you want to learn them how it is work??? then must watch this video @
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nR1lskg3Zcg]YouTube - how to get sbsetting and change the sbsetting theme[/ame]

I think here you can get the solution about SB settings..
    Free Online Play Free Games
    Like us on Facebook @ FreeGamesMedia
    Follow us on Twitter @ FreeGamesMedia
    2011-05-03 08:48 AM
    I have a question about these SBSettings, I've just installed the Ilumine theme and how found a folder named SBsettings, i have found where this file is placed through SSH but what does this file do? to i have to enable this anywhere??

Edit: I've just noticed in the screen shots above the Sbsettings icons are different to the original ones, i am assuming this is what the sbsettings file is for, my question is how do you get them to change after adding the folder???
    Copy the SBSettings theme and drop it into var/mobile/media/library/SBSettings/themes

Edit: oops forgot the last step. Open SBSettings and tap "more" then apply the theme in the theme tab.
    Last edited by i.Annie; 2011-05-03 at 09:05 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2011-05-03 09:05 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD