I was given a holder similar to this:
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r2dk2OiYgiY]YouTube - iPhone 3G HandsFree Kit & FM Transmitter for In-Car Use[/ame]

Is there any way to turn it off so i don't have to keep unplugging it? There is a blue LED light along with the light from the FM transmitter+transmitter itself. I'm afraid it might kill the car battery if left plugged in.

Also does anyone have recommendations for car holders that i could use with a iskin case?

anyone?
    Last edited by doomman; 2009-08-14 at 08:44 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2009-08-14 08:44 PM
    If it's plugged in.. it's on.
    The best iPhone mounts are from ProClip. Ther are expensive but very well made. No bouncing around or shaking while you drive. They make an adjustable holder now that would work with your case.

Also, the ProClips don't require you to plug/unplug the phone. It just slides into the holder and connects to the connector.
    2009-08-14 08:51 PM
    I looked at a proclip for the Nissan Sentra 2008(my car) and the front mount looks different so im afraid it wont fit. What proclip would be the best for the car? Thanks for all the help!
    2009-08-19 05:30 AM
    the mount for the nissan sentra 08 wont fit my car because the center mount is diffrent then my car. Is there any other suggestions for a different mount for a nissan sentra 08?
    2009-08-21 11:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD