User Tag List

I recently upgraded to the iPhone 3G S and had to reinstall all of my jailbreak apps including Cycorder. Don't ask why I prefer Cycorder to the built-in video recorder on the 3G S. My problem is it does not work. When I select Cycorder, it simply will attempt to start for a second showing a black screen for about a second before it closes. I tried respringing, rebooting, and reinstalling. I even went as far as restoring my iPhone so I can reinstall Cydia but I did notice alot of my original were kept so I'm wondering what to do. Anyone had this problem?
    2009-08-15 12:14 AM
    i dont have the answer to ur issue...but please i must ask why DO u prefer cycroder?!
    2009-08-15 12:17 AM
    I just like how it runs in the background but I guess I could just install backgrounder and do the same with the recorder I already have. I'm just used to it. Personal preference.
    2009-08-15 12:25 AM
    there are many applications which are not working for 3.0.1 fware....so sit relax and they will be updated soon...
    2009-08-16 11:35 PM
    Well it worked fine on my 3G. I tried running my video camera with backgrounder but it didn't work. I hope there is an update for the 3G S otherwise I might go back to my old 3G.
    2009-08-17 01:52 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD