Ive made to new post about this swype keyboard. Ive been searching the web for one. The creators of swype are actually making a version for the iphone but dont know if apple will reject it or not. More then likely they will but it would probably come to the jailbreak community then. I would like one now though. Ive searched and found download swype keyboards for droid, htc, etc. So you would think that someone would be able to download the software and mod the file to work and run on the iphone software. Either way I would pay for this too.
    2010-08-17 02:48 PM
    please could someone make this work!!
    2010-08-24 08:04 PM
    This would be awesome! I cba to copy and paste
    2010-08-30 11:55 AM
    swype is definetly a feature the iphone needs.Iv been trying to contact the developer of swype to tell them about the demand for it in the jailbreak community but havent had any luck.
    2010-10-17 06:03 AM
    Anyone who has time to break down the code of the app and inject it to the keyboard in iFile is welcome to try xD
    2011-01-24 08:22 AM
    I would totally love to see this as a global keyboard too!
    2011-02-08 04:02 PM
    if someone is able to use sdk and create a app similar to emoji it is perfectly possible
    2011-02-13 10:56 PM
    I'd like to throw in my support for this as well. I'd love to see this come to the Cydia community.
    2011-02-15 05:58 AM
    Well I'm not a Mac user and I don't own one but if someone doesn't do this its a dead idea. Just saying "that's a good idea" or "I would love this to happen". It won't happen unless if someone who knows programming or the sdk

Well I'm not a Mac user and I don't own one but if someone doesn't do this its a dead idea. Just saying "that's a good idea" or "I would love this to happen". It won't happen unless if someone who knows programming or the sdk can make this

Well I'm not a Mac user and I don't own one but if someone doesn't do this its a dead idea. Just saying "that's a good idea" or "I would love this to happen". It won't happen unless if someone who knows programming or the sdk can make this
    Last edited by Manesag; 2011-02-15 at 01:06 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2011-02-15 01:06 PM
    Software wise, Swype is just about the only thing that I like about Android. I really hope to see someone working to make it a global keyboard on iPhone.
    2011-02-16 09:34 AM
    Simply download an app that masks the default keyboard....see how it works....find the original keyboard scripts...either link to the shapewriter one's...I honestly hate the layout of the shape writer keyboard...but possibly seeing if text input can be directed to utilize the shapewriter math functions....I'll see what I can do with my phone to mess with this.
    2011-02-17 02:58 AM
    Any update on the swype keyboard?
    2011-02-24 04:34 PM
    Ive looked some things and it seems that MobType covers the default by using Mobile Substrate. If we could get a programmer to look into this we might be able to use Shapewriter's files and use it with Mobile Substrate and get it running and post to Cydia. This may be very possible
    2011-02-26 09:06 AM
    Please do your best to accomplish this. I am willing to pay all kinds of money for a swipe based keyboard on iOS. Nobody is currently attempting this so if you make it work you can make lots of money from it!
    2011-02-28 09:24 PM
    Ive looked some things and it seems that MobType covers the default by using Mobile Substrate. If we could get a programmer to look into this we might be able to use Shapewriter's files and use it with Mobile Substrate and get it running and post to Cydia. This may be very possible
    Yea that deff seems like the right track to be on. Only thing is, i dont know any programmers
    2011-02-28 09:34 PM
    Yea that deff seems like the right track to be on. Only thing is, i dont know any programmers
    I would try, unfortunely I have a Windows so I'm out.
    2011-03-02 03:55 PM
    Anyone who has time to break down the code of the app and inject it to the keyboard in iFile is welcome to try xD
    You cant just look at compiled code inside an app, if that were possible it would be unimaginably easy to crack software. You could just copy all the code, delete all checks that it makes and then recompile it, complete fail...
    And even if you could you cant just paste it into the iphones files and hope for the best, you'd need to "hook" it onto springboard using mobile substrate..

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi

iPhone4 16gb black - 4.1 Limera1ned
    iPhone 3G 16gb white - 3.1.2 jailbroken
    Blackra1ned
    THANKYOU ONCE AGAIN GEOHOT!
    2011-03-02 04:32 PM
    You cant just look at compiled code inside an app, if that were possible it would be unimaginably easy to crack software. You could just copy all the code, delete all checks that it makes and then recompile it, complete fail...
    And even if you could you cant just paste it into the iphones files and hope for the best, you'd need to "hook" it onto springboard using mobile substrate..

Which is why I said we need a programmer.
    2011-03-02 04:52 PM
    I want this!!!
    2011-03-03 09:40 AM
    I think i am missing [email protected]$& can i get swype on iphone4? Do i have to jailbreak the phone first?? Help
    2011-03-06 02:36 AM
58 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD