I recently started using Swap Mode to switch into "Game Mode" when I play some of the more graphically intense games. However, this time around, when I switched back to normal mode, I first accidentally didn't move the "On Off" switch all the way to off, so it flipped back to On mode, which activated Game Mode, while it was already in Game Mode. This caused the list of mobile substrate extensions to restore to change, making it an essentially blank list. Now, going into Normal Mode does nothing, and I can't use SBSettings or ToneFX, or any of my extentions. Does anyone know a way I can activate the SBSettings app so I can turn all my extensions back on?
    2009-08-16 07:33 AM
    I recently started using Swap Mode to switch into "Game Mode" when I play some of the more graphically intense games. However, this time around, when I switched back to normal mode, I first accidentally didn't move the "On Off" switch all the way to off, so it flipped back to On mode, which activated Game Mode, while it was already in Game Mode. This caused the list of mobile substrate extensions to restore to change, making it an essentially blank list. Now, going into Normal Mode does nothing, and I can't use SBSettings or ToneFX, or any of my extentions. Does anyone know a way I can activate the SBSettings app so I can turn all my extensions back on?
    Hey mate - I had a lot of trouble finding the answer to this question when the same thing happened to me... just re-install mobile substrate. It seemed to fix it for me. I think I uninstalled swapmode, re-installed mobile substrate, then re-installed swapmode again.

Should do the trick!

SINC
    2009-10-07 11:38 PM
    Hello everyone,
    I use game mode in iphone 3g 8gb. actually I was playing game in game mode and because of low battery my phone shut down. Now when I try to start it only apple logo comes in and again it shuts down. I have tried to charge it more than 6 hours. but it doesn't help. I have tried to restore but itunes cant detect iphone. What should I do. Please help.
    2010-05-04 04:19 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD